• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magic Touch Questions…

coffcoff

TMF Poster
Hey

Two random magic touch questions popped into my head today so I thought I’d ask about…

Firstly Laura.
She was phenomenal - does anyone have access to any clips? Even the preview for ‘FY8’ where she was hogtied and tickled on her feet. I’ve long since lost it and I would be so keen to see the preview again. It’s a shame her content never made it onto the clips4sale page.

Yasmine!
Yasmine is definitely one of my favourite magic touch models - and the upper body clips of hers is in my all time great list. Has anyone ever seen her feet tickled? I seem to remember the old preview for Yasmine and Lacey and she’s sitting in stocks at the start. Her feet look so good but I’ve never seen them tickled.
Come to think of it - in the upper body video at one point she asks Jeff to tickle her feet because she can’t handle the ribs anymore. Super hot stuff.

Anyway just thought I’d put it out there

I remember her on another video with her feet are tied to a chair in front of her...not even pictures are left of that clip i think.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back