• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mahou sensei negima

osiris

anyone knows which chapter in mahou sensei negima this picture

Those pages are from Chapter 46, and takes place during the school trip story arc. It's in volume #6 of the Negima books release here in the U.S.. Hope that helps!

Unfortunanately the scene isn't in the anime. They did a really poor job with the anime (IMHO), with several important story arcs left out or not given the coverage they deserved. I've read that there are two two additional Negima anime projects currently in the works, but I believe both of these will be little more than OVA specials.

Apparently the new 'season' of the anime won't be based on the manga at all, so I don't expect to see this scene in it anytime soon. =/ Ken Akumatsu's works are never as good when animated, for some reason. I didn't like how Love Hina was handled either.

The Love Hina anime is actually much closer to the Love Hina manga storyline than the Negima anime is to the Negima manga (shocking, but true... I picked up a subtitled version of the entire anime series off of eBay). The first 12 episodes are quite enjoyable and the production house did a reasonable job... then the entire series literally spirals out of control and the storyline has very little to do with what happened/is happening in the manga. It was a great disappointment. My understanding is that a lot of people weren't happy with the anime, which is why the people who did the series aren't involved with the two new Negima anime projects I mentioned in my previous post.

Oh... and since I'm already on the subject, what the heck is going on with the English dubbed version which was just released here in the States. While I'm not real happy with the voice work, I got used to everyone except Chamo-Kun... his voice is so far off that I just can't stand it. And while I wasn't real happy with the writing based on the subtitled version I saw, it's hands down better than the writing in the English dubbed version. Based on Full Metal Alchemist, which I love, I was really exited when I heard Funimation had the rights to Negima here in the U.S.. Now I'm not so sure... what a damn shame because the Negima manga is one of the finest I've ever read.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back