• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Disappointment with MTP Videos

Jimblast

TMF Master
Did anyone else order any videos from MTP Jeff from the sale (discounted to $20/video) and still have yet to receive their order? I ordered 3 videos discounted to $20 per video way back on December 16th. Today is the 29th and I have yet to receive the videos. I have emailed them a second time today (December 29th) including a copy of the transaction directly from my online banking account. I have not heard a word from them as to the status (inquiring last week concerning the fact that the order has not arrived - I have received no word whatsoever). Is anyone else having problems with this? I love thier work, but just as an example, I ordered one video from Dungeon Maidens the same day and received it in merely 3 days using priority mail. I ordered 3 CD's from Max productions the day after I ordered from MTP Jeff, received those DVD's in less than a week, found that they were damaged, sent them back and I have already received their replacements. What concerns me the most is that they are not even responding to my emails? I will keep everyone posted as to how this goes, but would love to hear from anyone undergoing these same issues with them. I feel I have no recourse but to post here and see if by some miracle it prompts them to AT LEAST email me as to the status of the extraordinarily overdue order.:confused:

Thirteen Days...

In a holday season order is NOT overdue. The norm is 4 to 6 weeks. Try ordering a regular video from a producer and that's how long it will take. Jeff owes you no email or reply just because you're anxious to get your video. Does it say anywhere on Jeffs site that you'l get your video in 13 days? Especially since 2 of the normal working days during that period were ones where the USPS wasn't delivering or processing mail?

Tron

maybe have the mods make a sticky thread about being patient with deliveries :D

This is the problem generated with the Internet-gotta have it now-Sesame Street-something always has to be happening-MTV quick cuts on action- Starbucks-triple hamburger-Joe Camel-30 minutes or it's free delivery-microwave oven-Flash Media-Shockawave-Javascript-Imax-200 Cable Channels-Mass media-cel phone-Instant access-cult of personality-John Wayne Bobbit-The Go Gos retro tour-me me me me-Electronic newsgathering- Blues Brothers 2000-Ebonics-celebrity chef-great taste / less filling-I can't drive 55-short attention span-spellcheck world we live in. Impatience!

I couldn't even wait to type out the entire string of words metaphor and just quit.

Last edited:
I think the holidays has a lot to do with the delay.
Patience my friend.

DK

Oddjob0226 said:
This is the problem generated with the Internet-gotta have it now-Sesame Street-something always has to be happening-MTV quick cuts on action- Starbucks-triple hamburger-Joe Camel-30 minutes or it's free delivery-microwave oven-Flash Media-Shockawave-Javascript-Imax-200 Cable Channels-Mass media-cel phone-Instant access-cult of personality-John Wayne Bobbit-The Go Gos retro tour-me me me me-Electronic newsgathering- Blues Brothers 2000-Ebonics-celebrity chef-great taste / less filling-I can't drive 55-short attention span-spellcheck world we live in. Impatience!

I couldn't even wait to type put the entire string of word metaphor and just quit.

This post has been brought to you by David Mamet, *&@!wad.

:D

tklr5150 said:
This post has been brought to you by David Mamet, *&@!wad.

David Mamet! Well, in the words of Rajee:

*Nice post*

(Also quite a prolific writer.... but much more brief!)

In response to Neutron in particular...

Mr. Neutron. Yes, in this day and age even in a holiday season, those videos are extraordinarily overdue. Minimally, I would expect an email updating the status, that would be fine and from that point I would have no problem waiting. I have already pointed out two other producers and didn't even name another, who have all delivered their orders in a very timely fashion during this holiday season. I ordered all of these videos or DVD's at the same time within a 2 day period. The days of 4-6 week delivery are over. If you would read my post carefully instead of frothing at the mouth, you might note I was asking if anyone had the same problem based upon taking advantage of this sale. Yes, I am disappointed and yes this is an age of instant gratification that absolutely DOES deliver. I reiterate, three other production companies have delivered days and even a week ago. Being an owner of a service company where delivery is of paramount importance, I fully understand the postal system and I do not believe that is the issue here. And yes, their websight absolutely does mention their strategy in terms of cutting down on turnaround time. It still begs the question, after two emails, why have I not even rated a response from them? Or does the Holiday season affect emails adversly as well. Yes, I am owed an explaination and no, I do not appreciate your response. Please think before you write, Sir. :D

While I can understand your aggravation I don't think you will get much sympathy from this bunch. I don't think it should take 13 days to respond with an email and I can't believe that any tickling video company is so swamped with orders that they can't have the order shipped within 48hrs at the most. I believe if it had been shipped promptly and barring being lost in the mail you would have already received it. In either case a simple email response by the person in question would have eased your concerns.

Eric

MTP has a usually very fast turn around time. Perhaps there is an issue. I've not seen Jeff on Line for a few days (Since a touch before Christmas) Perhaps he has had a computer issue or a holiday thing came up. I'll drop him a line about things.

Myriads

Uh You're Whining..

It doesn't matter what other companies do. Standard delivery is still 4 to 6 weeks. Jeff isn't a company, he's simply one man. You'll get your videos. Quit your whining.

Tron

Re: Uh You're Whining..

Neutron said:
Standard delivery is still 4 to 6 weeks. Jeff isn't a company, he's simply one man.

Tron

And yet Jeff, who runs the company MTP, struck me as someone who always set a higher standard!

Your serve.

Last edited:
While I think you should have gotten some kind of response, it's not unusual. It's the holidays. I also work at an internet sales company and we have orders from around the 16th that haven't gotten out yet, let alone received, for one reason or another.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back