• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Make feet more ticklish

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Can any one think of a method a let can use to make a Lee more ticklish ? Just out curiosity

Try having them wear loose clothing rather than just completely naked, though there are benefits to feeling exposed! But I digress--the sensation is increased for me when I feel like my space is being invaded by the ler's fingers dipping inside the hemline of my clothes, or the cloth slipping against my skin and adding friction across a wider area. This is both physical and psychological and I think that's why it works for me. :)

Edit: Just saw the subject and realised you are talking about feet specifically---I will say tickle them in the morning, when they are still warm and cuddly in bed and under the covers, and they haven't been walking around on their feet all day---I find my feet are even more sensitive at that time!

Try having them wear loose clothing rather than just completely naked, though there are benefits to feeling exposed! But I digress--the sensation is increased for me when I feel like my space is being invaded by the ler's fingers dipping inside the hemline of my clothes, or the cloth slipping against my skin and adding friction across a wider area. This is both physical and psychological and I think that's why it works for me. :)

Edit: Just saw the subject and realised you are talking about feet specifically---I will say tickle them in the morning, when they are still warm and cuddly in bed and under the covers, and they haven't been walking around on their feet all day---I find my feet are even more sensitive at that time!

You my dear are a goddess thank you

This is very true, I always tickle my girl's feet in the morning when they have been under the covers. They are always extra ticklish.
I suggest lotioning your lees feet too, it definately helps. ;)
I am always rubbing Shea butter on my girls feet every night.

This is very true, I always tickle my girl's feet in the morning when they have been under the covers. They are always extra ticklish.
I suggest lotioning your lees feet too, it definately helps. ;)
I am always rubbing Shea butter on my girls feet every night.

Thanks al need to invest in that give it a go

I think the under-the-covers thing is due to the feet not touching anything for the whole night. That makes them more sensitive. And along the lines of the loose clothing thing, I'd say that tight thin clothing also increases the effect, much like how nylons work.

I think the under-the-covers thing is due to the feet not touching anything for the whole night. That makes them more sensitive. And along the lines of the loose clothing thing, I'd say that tight thin clothing also increases the effect, much like how nylons work.

You know... When I wear clothes I do tend to wear tight, thin, stretchy camis for the best upper body tickling. That way they are not prohibitive at all, but I still feel like I'm being taken over a little. Much like with nylons, wearing something tight and stretchy has a tendency to disperse the sensations over a further area. It's not as intense in one spot, but it can be more overwhelming because you feel the tickles in even more places. I think this works great in some places for me (feet and ass) but I would say looser is better for others because you really want to focus the intensity to make me go crazy (like pussy).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back