• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making real friends like everybody else

I think just the act of creating a post is a good start. Now you're on the radar.
The more you post the more people will recognize your name, these things can take time. Try and say as much about yourself as you're willing to give out. The more people know about, you the more they might be willing let you know about them or see something that they might connect with.
Good luck, and keep posting!

maybe look around locally to meet people? Again like others have stated, just be yourself. Tennessee has so many polite people and it's easy to strike up a conversation with someone. My wife and I have vacationed there twice in the last two years and fell in love with the state. We will be moving in a few years down there.

Well I will be honest... I have been on the site coming on 6 years.. Truthfully, I joined other than clips n pix, I wanted to meet people and make some friends, internet friends but also real life friends. Sadly, I never got the chance to meet up with people and I have made only a couple of friends who I would call friends. Bottom line, it just depends on the people you chat with. There are THOUSANDS of people on here from all over the world. Some people on here are real, some are fake, some seek attention and some are genuinely nice and want to make friends. I would say give it time but be social. Chat with people in the chatroom, friend request, wall comment, be active and social and even make the first move to chat. I am sure it will come in time.

Now if you mean friends in real life... I will say unless you intend to Skype, or go to gatherings and NEST and such, that might be difficult. Remember, even though this is only tickling.. this is still an adult website and many if not most people are not brave enough to give out personal information such as location and such. I know myself, I was desperately trying to make friends but I have my own set of rules which well, takes away the opportunity to meet up with people. There are always people willing to be real life friends but its hard to find those, depending on everything from location, if they are ler, lee, looking for guys or women. I will say be positive and keep trying and hopefully eventually you will make friends on here and they can become real life friends. Also remember, people come and go, life goes on. Some might be college students, joined at 18 and once thy finished college, they are living life and maybe visit once every few months if that, but just always remember, there are plenty of people willing and wanting to talk and even many people who feel how you feel, I know I felt that way. And even though I might only have a couple of friends on here, I myself have learned to have peace with the few I talk with and those who are kinda enough to be my real friends. Hope this helps and hope you find what you are looking for on this site. :peace:

F it ill co-sign BUT i got some good advice imo you cant walk in with expectations or your gonna be mad at yourself but hey ive been wrong before.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back