• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Malcolm in the Middle

unkltklr

TMF Poster
Did any of you see "Malcolm in the Middle" last night on Fox? It had alot of m/m tickling: the father "Hal" tickled by his father (played by Christopher Lloyd.) AND there was even some revenge/payback tickling. Some really FUN scenes!!

http://community.webtv.net/unkltklr/tkl

Unfortunately, with Sopranos on opposite it'll be a while before I see Malcom again-gotta have my weekly does of Tony :cool2: . But thank you for posting this, I'll definitely look for the rerun! Cool link too, thanks-I'm a big fan of M/M and F/M tickling :cool:

Bella

Just posted STILLS to my webpage

I just posted 10 stills to my webpage to give you some idea of what the 3 scenes were like last night on "Malcolm in the Middle."

I would love to see one of you talented writers create a sequel to this and post it here for us all to enjoy!

http://community.webtv.net/msn.com/unkltklr/tkl

:wow: http://community.webtv.net/msn.com/unkltklr/tkl

I saw Malcom in the Middle last night.

(Double T and I talked on the phone during the entire episode... heehee :p)

And I thought the scenes were really cute, and longer than most mainstream scenes I've viewed.

The funniest part had to be when he (the son) put on layers and layers of clothing so that his father (Chris Lloyd) could not tickle him. And dad tried and tried. I was cracking up. :D THEN HE GOT HIS REVENGE! It was the cutest thing, but you know, that's just me. :p

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

I WOULD NEVER TICKLE MY PARENTS.... LOL Eck! Heehee :wow:

Will someone please tell me about the episode-why was his father constantly tickling him, etc? Thanks!

Bella

Why the tickling?

Hal's father had a reputation for never dealing with "real" topics or emotions. He always avoided issues by cracking jokes, making faces, or tickling. So, actually, there was a bittersweet note to the episode, I suppose. BUT, the tickling scenes were long and fun!

Malcolm in the Middle SEQUEL

I have begun writing a sequel to this episode. It will have Hal and his sons invited down for a "guys only" weekend at his father's. Malcolm will be offered 2 items from the Civil War room, and Grandpa will gladly part with some stocks, since they don't go with the rest of the collection AND after he demonstrates their use on Hal!

Stay tuned!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back