• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male Cartoon Feet Vs Female toon feet

CapturedDoll

Verified
What is your preference?

For me I enjoy seeing the bigger, plushier soles. Rather then tiny little button's of feet. I prefer feet like Luigi's being tickled. hehe

Tiny for me. Something about cute little female feet drives me wild, cartoon or real

As a straight guy, female cartoon feet BUT....seeing Fred Flintstone trapped and tickled confused young me. It was foot tickling...but a man being tickled!

Mind you, that was nothing compared to Bugs Bunny dressed as a woman and getting his nylon foot tickled! I’ve always been a nylon foot and, but a Male rabbit being foot tickled while in drag? Confused? That’s an understatement!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

In life as well as cartoons, there's nothing more sexy than a small dainty pair of female feet. Like Jenna Fischers, or Suzanne Shaws tootsies

As a straight guy, female cartoon feet BUT....seeing Fred Flintstone trapped and tickled confused young me. It was foot tickling...but a man being tickled!

Mind you, that was nothing compared to Bugs Bunny dressed as a woman and getting his nylon foot tickled! I’ve always been a nylon foot and, but a Male rabbit being foot tickled while in drag? Confused? That’s an understatement!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wilma was a vicious 'ler!

Wilma was a vicious 'ler!

Did Wilma get him too? I remember a m/m scene where Fred’s angry neighbour tickled him with a feather while his feet were trapped under a fence.

I’ll bet Wilma was vicious though - it’s the ones you don’t expect!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Did Wilma get him too? I remember a m/m scene where Fred’s angry neighbour tickled him with a feather while his feet were trapped under a fence.

I’ll bet Wilma was vicious though - it’s the ones you don’t expect!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yeah I remember an episode where Fred was buried in the sand at the beach, with his feet sticking out, and Wilma tickled Fred's feet making him laugh hysterically

Damn! Wilma’s got a kinky streak!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Well. They're not actually cartoons, but, IMO, there isn't much better than cute female anime character's feet. It can be hard to find an anime with cute female characters and a good foot\feet scene.

Really it’s more about the artistry. Don’t know about “cartoon” feet. But with tickling art, it varies from drawing to drawing. However some artists to the unnatural shaped toes that are super thin and going in 5 different directions and it’s very distracting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back