• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maria the Hard Ass Overpowered (F/F) - Commission

tkl415

Maria is a 37-year-old bombshell. She stands at 5 feet 10 inches with short brown hair that she always wears down just below her shoulders. Her body is curvaceous in all the right places, and she has a fashion style that compliments each and every one of those curves. Her attire is always immaculate, her clothing tailored to perfection, yet she keeps her skin hidden from prying eyes, opting for long sleeves and closed-toe shoes even in the warmest of weather. Even her dresses and skirts just barely drag on the floor as she walks. That walking is almost always done in some sort of heeled footwear. Adding the heels to the height, she was typically the tallest in the room.

Maria is the CEO of an incredibly successful company which she started ten years prior with only a small-business loan of $2,000 from the bank. She is used to being the boss, the most important person in the room. Her employees have been known to call her a “hard ass” behind her back. Maria didn’t mind though; she earned her success by being a hard ass. She never let anyone get in her way.

The hard-ass façade that Maria portrayed made her personal life rather sad. She was single, rarely had time for friends, and her family all lived hundreds or thousands of miles away. This left Maria bitter to the outside world. Those in close proximity to her often got the brunt of it. Maria’s neighbor, Jenny, was one of those people.

“Hey Maria! How can you be enjoyin’ the sweet summer breeze when you’re dressed in that power outfit? Long sleeve blouse, skintight skirt, black stockings, and high heels in this weather? That should be a crime!” Jenny yelled at Maria.

Jenny was sunbathing on her front lawn in the skimpiest bikini Maria had ever seen. Jenny was quite well-endowed. Her large breasts were hardly contained in that pink top and the G-string thong left little to the imagination. Maria couldn’t understand what would drive a woman to dress in such an outfit. Maria exhibited enough self-awareness to know that perhaps she took things to extremes, but there was a method to her madness. Jennifer just gave women everywhere a bad name. Which wasn’t to say Jennifer wasn’t simply stunning. Heck, if it weren’t for Maria’s years of self-control and loathing of scantily clad women, she might’ve been into the young beach bunny. But instead, Maria remained bitter.

“Some of us must work for a living, Jennifer. Not everyone gets to live in a big house all alone because of their rich daddy. And some of us have just a modicum of self-respect to not dress like a common whore.” Maria responded.

“Oh, cry me a river Maria. I’m not going to apologize for being wealthy and I’m certainly not going to apologize for dressing this way. I spend most of my time volunteering at animal shelters and at homes for battered women. I’m the philanthropic arm of my father’s empire. When I’m not volunteering, yeah, I enjoy wearing revealing clothes like this! You’re just mad because you’re lonely and jealous.”

Jenny let her retort hang in the air for a moment before adding, “You know what, Maria, I feel like we get into these tiffs pretty often and I feel super bad about it. We never got a chance to get to know each other properly and that’s probably more of my fault than yours. How about you come over for dinner tonight? I’m cooking this delicious beef Bolognese with homemade pasta. What do ya say?”

Maria stood there perplexed. Was this beautiful twenty something inviting her over? Maria? The bitter hard ass? Part of Maria wanted to be spiteful and turn down the offer, but the side that craved human connection won the battle. “I will join you, Jennifer. I have a spectacular Pinot Grigio that will pair wonderfully with your Bolognese. Thank you for the invite.”

Maria got into her car and drove to work. All she could think about on the drive over was the upcoming evening with Jennifer. Maria couldn’t remember the last time she was invited out somewhere socially. Sure, she went out for work events, but there were strings attached to those excursions. This was going to be different. This was… platonic. Maybe even the start of a friendship…

***​

Maria’s day dragged on like no other. Throughout the day Jenny was texting her updates on her cooking. Jenny mentioned that she bought some lovely, scented candles to help with Maria’s stress. All of this added to the daydreaming.

This is the reason I don’t socialize. Maria thought to herself. I’m responsible for hundreds of employees and hundreds of millions of dollars in annual revenue. I can’t get distracted by some twenty something year old rich girl no matter how beautiful she is! That’s it, I have to cancel.

Maria texted Jenny simply stating, “Jennifer, apologies for the last-minute cancellation, but I got caught up with something very important at work so I must request a raincheck. I hope you can understand.”

Jenny didn’t respond for some time, which made Maria’s heart flutter. This girl made Maria so anxious. Her palms were sweaty, and her mind was cloudy. Maria wasn’t cut out for friendships.

Eventually Maria got her response, which was just a crying face emoji.

Maria thought cancelling would refocus herself, but she was very mistaken. All she could think about now was disappointing Jenny. Sure, she dressed like a harlot, but she actually made an effort to reach out. Maria wondered if Jenny was getting pouty. She now dreamed of comforting Jenny, running over to her house and laughing over spaghetti Bolognese and wine while scented candles filled the air. But Maria didn’t laugh, and she didn’t fraternize. Maria worked hard, but never played hard. Maybe she would retire one day and then she could enjoy a social life, but until then, she would continue working.

***​

Maria decided the only way to stay distracted would be to work late.

“Need anything else before I head home?” Maria’s assistant Brad asked.

“No thank you, Brad. Are you the last one out for the day?” Maria asked.

“Yes ma’am. Everyone else left awhile ago. Have a good night!”

“Good night, Brad. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

With that, Maria was left alone with her work… and her thoughts. Luckily, with the quarter having just wrapped up, work was all that occupied Maria’s thoughts. She also had an investor presentation right around the corner. She had a long night of work ahead of herself, or so she thought.

Maria heard the elevator ding, which she assumed was just Brad coming back because he had forgotten something. Instead, she was greeted by the sound of her bubbly neighbor’s voice, “Oh Maria,” Jenny sang, “If we couldn’t have our date night at home, I figured I’d bring date night to work!”

Did she say date night? Maria thought to herself. And what was she wearing? Maria assumed it was Jenny’s attempt at business casual, but it was more like business sexual. Jenny was wearing a white button-down shirt that had the first four buttons undone. She must’ve been wearing quite the pushup bra, as her ample chest was simply pouring out of the shirt. The bottom buttons were also undone revealing Jenny’s flat tummy. She wore a short black skirt that hardly passed mid-thigh, but at least her legs were covered in shear black stockings. As for her feet, she wore what must have been six-inch stilettos. She was still far shorter than Maria, probably around five feet eleven inches. Maria couldn’t help but think that Jenny looked like a man’s wet dream, and her own hellish nightmare.

“Are you okay silly? Cat got your tongue? Work giving you brain farts?” Jenny asked sarcastically.

“Jennifer, you certainly didn’t have to go through the trouble of coming here with dinner. I told you that we would have a rain check. And for the love of all that is good, what is it that you’re wearing? I’ve seen strippers with more clothing on.” Maria said.

“I know what you told me, but I was just looking forward to our date so much that I couldn’t resist coming here. I have the Bolognese, I bought a bottle of wine, I brought my candles, I brought cutlery and fancy napkins, and I brought me! I’d just like to ask that you don’t start riding me about my outfit choices. I’m going to stop teasing you about how every inch of skin from your neck down is always covered if you stop bringing up how I’m a “stripper”. It’s mean and definitely not politically correct.”

Jenny’s chipper demeanor was making Maria’s head swim. And she kept using that work, “date”. She also could’ve sworn Jenny said “tease”. Maria knew that she was projecting when it came to the outfits, but she couldn’t help it. The vulnerability she felt when any skin was revealed… how could another woman bare it?

“You’re too kind, Jennifer. I’m only saying yes since you went through all this trouble. But I really only have one hour. Come, let’s get dinner set up in the conference room.”

Jenny clapped her hands like a schoolgirl and jumped up and down, breasts begging to pop out of her poorly fitting top.

The two of them got the conference room set up. Jenny had even brough a beautiful silk tablecloth. The table was set with all the food laid out along with lit candles.

“This actually looks lovely, Jennifer. I can’t wait to eat. I just realized I haven’t eaten lunch!” Maria said enthusiastically.

Actually? What do you mean actually? Of course it looks lovely!” Jenny teased. “I broke a nail preparing everything for this evening. I even ran to get a manicure before coming here! You like?”

Jenny got close to Maria and wiggled her fingers in Maria’s face. It really was a gorgeous manicure. Long nails painted nude and ending in a rounded point. Just looking at them made a chill go down Maria’s back.

“Oh, yes Jennifer, they’re lovely. Not very practical of course, but lovely.” Maria responded.

“They are super practical! I always keep them nice and long. Better to scratch itches, better to tweeze those stray eyebrows when I’m in a pinch, better to make my hands look more elegant, and better to tickle those boys I date whenever they misbehave. And those are just the examples off the top of my head!”

“Whatever you say.” Maria scoffed. “Let’s eat.”

While Maria was dismissive, the truth was that the sight of those nails gave her a chill that matched the one at the mention of the word “tickle”.

“Uh, duh! Of course it’s whatever I say. Here, let me show you. Are you itchy anywhere? Let me get that spot in the middle of your back where I’m sure you can never reach.”

Jenny moved behind Maria who had already sat down and began teasingly wiggling her long nails.

“No no Jennifer, that isn’t necessary. Please, sit down to eeeaat!” Maria squealed as Jenny’s nails made contact with her back.

“Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Did I scratch too hard?”

“It’s fine Jennifer. Please, just sit.” Maria spat.

“Or maybe… maybe I scratched too light?” Jenny responded coyly.

Before Maria even had a chance to respond again, Jenny dragged her long nails down Maria’s back.

“EEEEP!!! Stooopppp” Maria squealed.

Maria was getting flustered. She was the most powerful person in her company. She was often the most powerful person in the room. She always stood proud and strong. Here she was falling apart because of some nails on her back.

“Looks like this hard ass has a ticklish back!!! Let’s see where else you’re ticklish. Tickle tickle tickle.”

Maria stood up abruptly. “NO! You will NOT tickle me, Jennifer! Tickling is for children. Are you a child, Jennifer?” Maria yelled, her voice reverberating slightly in the conference room.

“If I answer yes, does that mean I get to tickle you?” Jenny asked grinning like a madwoman.

Jenny didn’t even wait for an answer. She pounced into action, grabbing Maria’s arms, knocking out Maria’s legs from under her, and guiding Maria into a slow fall where Jenny remained on top. Once they were on the ground, Maria began to put up a fight, but the minute Jenny skittered her long nails lightly up and down Maria’s belly, Maria became putty in Jenny’s hands.

Jenny reached for a few of the cloth napkins within reach. She tied Maria’s hands together with one napkin then used another to loop through her wrists and ultimately tie Maria’s arms to one of the legs of the table. Then, moving with the agility of a trained assassin, Jenny flipped her body around to face Maria’s feet. She grabbed two more napkins and tied two more knots. By the time Jenny was done with Maria, she was tied to both ends of a very heavy wooden conference table in the shape of an “I” with her arms stretched high above her head.

“I have really outdone myself this time. Don’t ya think, Maria? Not so tough now, huh?”

Maria was dumbfounded. Her lifelong secret was being used against her for the first time in decades. Tickling always turned her into a pile of mush. Whenever someone wanted to gain control of her, they would tickle her. The last time Maria allowed this to happen was on her eighteenth birthday. Her current predicament brought that memory to the front of her mind…

Before Maria’s eighteenth birthday, she dressed like your typical teenager. She didn’t cover every inch of her skin. As a matter of fact, she actually liked to show off her body quite a bit. She loved having people stare at her. Maria was a teen when crop tops were in and lowrider jeans were all the rage, and Maria loved wearing both.

On her eighteenth birthday, Maria’s closest girlfriends threw her a party. It was the classic teen coming of age party. That was, until one of Maria’s friends, Tiffany, came up behind Tiffany and danced her long French-tipped nails across Maria’s bare back and exposed belly. Maria jumped ten feet in the air at the sensation.

“Aww Maria. We’ve been friends for so long, but I can’t believe I forgot how ticklish you were!” Tiffany teased. “Hey everyone, let’s give Tiffany a birthday she’ll never forget.”

At Tiffany’s command, all of her friends descended on her. Within seconds she was pinned. Her body was spread in an “X” shape with one friend on each limb. That left four more friends free to use their hands however they wish.

Maria remembers each ticklish detail. Like how her friend Gwen had this technique where her fingers would run up on down her right sole; at times feeling good when proper pressure was applied, and other times feeling ticklish beyond belief when a different pressure was applied.

Then there was her friend Tiffany. It seemed like her nails were made to tickle ticklish bellies. First, she started slowly, dragging all her fingernails at once across Maria’s taught belly. Then, she wiggled each finger individually while still tickling across her whole belly. Then, it seemed that Tiffany’s long nails were tickling her whole belly at once. Each finger had a mind of its own, some tickling softly, others digging into the most sensitive parts of her belly.

Of course there was Janet. She was that one girl in every high school that always had those ridiculously long nails. She would always ask someone to help her when she dropped a quarter. Well, Maria understood at this very moment why Janet had those nails – tickling. Janet straddled Maria just above her belly, being respectful of Tiffany’s territory, and used her long nails to tickle Maria’s hypersensitive armpits. Janets claws hardly even made contact with the smooth skin, yet Maria was thrashing her head back and forth. It was the most ticklish sensation she had ever felt.

That was of course until Lou Ellen added in her fingers to Maria’s inner thighs. Pinching and squeezing, shaking and vibrating the ticklish flesh that ran from Maria’s knees to her hips. The sensations were electric, sending literal currents of tickles from her legs to her brain. The sensations would’ve been overwhelming individually, but all the hands together were beginning to be too much for Maria.

Too much or not, it didn’t matter. Lexi saw how much fun all the other girls were having, and she decided it was her turn to join the fun. Since everyone was in their own world of tickling Lexi thought there would be no harm indulging in her kink…

Lexi got comfortable next to Maria’s left foot. She took off Maria’s sock, brushed off the stray lint, quickly ran her fingers up on down Maria’s sole for the quick reaction, then licked Maria’s toes. The laughter that escaped Maria’s lips at that moment was maniacal. No one expected that it could get more chaotic in the room, but Lexi’s tongue was doing just that.

The licking continued. From Maria’s toes to her heel, no spot remained safe. Lexi had a particular affinity towards toes, so she used her tongue to weave in between each toe. Sucking and nibbling, Lexi was in heaven. Maria’s feet were so perfect and soft and so ticklish!

Maria was in hell. The tickling seemed never ending. Every moment a new spot was attacked. Now her feet were being licked. If it weren’t for all the rest of the tickling, it might have been pleasurable, but like this, it was hell!

“I HAVE TO PEEEE. PLEEEASE STAAAAOPPP!” Maria screamed, begging for mercy.

Whether the girls didn’t hear her or didn’t care, they certainly didn’t stop. Tiffany actually tickled Maria’s belly more aggressively, right on top of her bladder, daring Maria to wet herself. And wet herself she did. Like a volcanic eruption, urine leaked out of her underwear and shorts she was wearing.

“Ewww!” Lou Ellen yelled. “I was tickling there, and you went and peed on my hands?! You’re going to regret that!”

The tickling didn’t stop. It ramped up. Soft teasing tickles, hard rough tickles, long nails, short nails, fast, slow, fingers, lips, tongues, teeth, nothing was off limits. Maria couldn’t budge. Her friends were threatening to tickle her to insanity.

“Okay girls, I think the birthday girl has had enough.” Tiffany yelled above the commotion.

All the girls stopped tickling, but the ones holding her down didn’t let go. Maria was left panting heavily and sobbing.

“Awww, Maria, don’t cry! This was supposed to be fun. Do you need more laughter? We can tickle you more! Wait, no.” Tiffany turned her attention to the girls that weren’t holding Maria down. “Ladies, get some warm washcloths and soap. Let’s give Maria a nice sponge bath.”

“Please no more.” Maria begged. “I can’t take anymore.”

“Oh, don’t you worry. You’ll really like this next part.” Tiffany responded.

Maria snapped back to reality, forcibly dragging herself away from what was in many ways her “origin story”.

“Where’d you go, hun?” Jenny asked.

“Please, Jennifer, you can’t do this. Untie me and let go and we can forget this ever happened. I won’t press charges. I swear it. Just please, I’m begging you, don’t tickle me.” Maria begged.

“You’re by far the most uptight hard-ass I have ever met. You’re just the person who could use a little tickling in their life. Plus, maybe it’ll teach you some manners, so you’ll stop insulting my wardrobe!” Jenny retorted.

Without waiting for a response, Jenny began tickling. Light tickles. Testing tickles. Jenny wanted to find which spots were Maria’s most sensitive. Maria’s reactions to the light tickles would be very telling to Jenny. With barely any skin exposed, light tickling should barely register to Maria. “Should barely” is what Jenny expected, but the minute Jenny’s long nails touched Maria’s blouse-covered belly, Maria screeched in high-pitched laughter.

Jenny danced her nails around Maria’s belly and sides, going as high as her ribs and as low as her waist. Maria’s white blouse, although thicker than what most people would typically wear, provided little protection. Maria felt each and every sharp nail on her smooth sensitive belly.

While Maria’s laughter shook the conference room, Jenny’s laughter started joining in giggles. “Oh, how I LOVE tickling you, Maria! Who would’ve known you’re so… ticklish?!”

On the word “ticklish”, Jenny ran her nails up Maria’s ribs, straight to her armpits. The laughter went up a notch or two and the struggles increased. Luckily Jenny knew how to tie an effective, yet comfortable knot.

Once again, Maria’s blouse provided little protection. Maria would later argue that the blouse was adding to the ticklish sensations as it was removing friction. Jenny’s nails glided from elbows to armpits and back again. Never truly digging in, just gliding across the surface.

Jenny slowed the tickling down, tiptoeing her long nails from Maria’s armpits down to her sides. Every time a particularly sensitive spot was hit, Maria would yelp and giggle.

“So, my little ticklish hard ass, how are you enjoying my attention?” Jenny asked.

“Ple-hehe-eease, you have to stoeeep. I’m too-hoo-oo ticklish.” Maria giggled. Each poke elicited fresh giggles. “I’ll do anything!”

“Anything you say? Hmmm… that’s very tempting… I’ll have to think of proper payment as I tickle you!” Jenny responded.

With that, Jenny moved all the way down to Maria’s high-heeled-covered feet. She slowly removed Maria’s right shoe to reveal a nylon-clad sole.

“What a pretty foot you have. I just wish I could see your soles without these nylons. I know…” Jenny used her sharp nails to tear through the flimsy material, leaving Maria’s beautiful right foot naked. “Ahh, that’s much better!”

“Jenny, please… you mustn’t touch my foot. My feet… Jenny, my feet are so ticklish! I promise, I’ll do anything.” Maria begged.

The begging didn’t do Maria any good. Jenny just ignored Maria’s pleas and began lightly dragging her nails up from the heel of Maria’s foot up to her toes. Giggles were now threatening to escape from Maria’s pursed lips. She didn’t want to give Jenny the satisfaction of laughing. The speed and intensity of Jenny’s nails were ramping up, however. Holding back the laughter was becoming increasingly difficult.

“I love that you’re trying to hold back, my ticklish hard ass.” Jenny teased. She slowed the tickling down and stopped. “You know, I think it was a bit premature of me to rip your nylons. I’m pretty sure there’s a rumor that nylons actually make you more ticklish. Let’s test that out on your left foot. I will require complete honest feedback. So, which tickles more?”

With that, Jenny dragged all ten of her long fingernails down Maria’s nylon-clad sole. The teasing, the nails, the nylons, everything just piled up until she couldn’t take it anymore. Maria couldn’t hold it back anymore and she began cackling.

“Ooooh the sweet sound of victory. You have such a maniacal laugh, Maria!”

Maria couldn’t help it. Holding back the laughter and then having it pour out seemed to amplify her ticklishness. Jenny’s nails tickled up and down Maria’s left foot. No spot remained untouched. The balls of her feet, heels, toes, and even the top of her foot were all getting ravaged by Jenny’s evil tickle claws. Every technique worked wonders on Maria; scratching, poking, and lightly gliding all caused foot spasms and incessant laughter.

Jenny stopped after a few minutes of torture. “So, Ms. Hard Ass, which tickled more, nylons or bare feet?”

Maria could hardly catch her breath. “Please.” Maria’s breathing was sporadic and labored. “Please, Jennifer. I’m begging you to stop.”

“You see, that wasn’t an answer. I think you need to feel the difference again.”

Jenny’s nails once again descended on Maria’s bare foot. Her nails were a blur, leaving behind red marks in their wake. Maria was howling and cackling, begging for the torture to end. Noticing the marks she was leaving behind, Jenny switched back to the nylon-covered foot. Jenny’s nails glided effortlessly. Maria’s cackling continued to fill the air until Jenny stopped again.

“Do you finally have an answer for me?” Jenny asked.

“Jennifer. I can’t take it. They both tickle so much.” Maria panted in response.

“See, that’s just not what I’m looking for. Your answer can’t be that they both tickle. Duh! Of course, they both tickle! One has to tickle more though. I’m feeling bad that your right sole is all red from my nails. I’m going to add lubrication somehow… Hmmm… Oh, I know!”

Maria watched as Jenny’s face descended towards her feet. “What are you doing Jennifer? Jennifer! Jennifer, don’t you dare!”

Oh, but dared Jenny did. She got eye-level with Maria’s foot, stared for a moment, then gave Maria’s sole a kiss. Then another. Then a small lick with only the tip of her tongue on Maria’s heel. Then a harder lick where Jenny’s tongue made greater contact with Maria’s foot. Then Jenny went to town. She licked Maria’s right foot from heel to toe. She licked Maria’s soles and sucked her toes, leaving behind a thin layer of saliva.

“Ah, much better. And what tasty tootsies you have! Now, let’s try this again, what tickles more, nylon-covered feet, or bare feet?” Maria asked again.

“JENNI-” was all Maria could get out before Jenny began tickling both of Maria’s feet! Long nails seemed to completely encompass Maria’s feet. Each nail seemed to move independently of the other. Not a single spot was left alone. Maria’s ticklish level was beyond any scale imaginable. Her laughter turned silent as Jenny’s nails continued to wreak havoc. Maria began crying with laughter. Attempts to beg were thwarted by her inability to dedicate enough oxygen to the matter.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, but was actually just ten minutes of straight tickling, Jenny posed her question again, “This is my last time asking you before I tickle you until you pass out, which tickles more, nylons or bare feet?”

It took Maria a full two minutes before she caught her breath enough to sputter, “Nylons. Nylons, they tickle more. Please… stop.”

“Really? You’re not just saying that, so I finally stop tickling you, right?”

“No! Truly. Honestly. The nylons tickle more. But please, you have to stop. I’m going to piss myself. This has gone too far.” Maria begged.

“Okay, okay. I’m going to make you an offer. You will have one minute to give me an answer. If you don’t give me an answer in the allotted time, you will be tickled for thirty minutes straight. Do you understand the rules, Ms. Hard Ass?”

“I understand.” Maria responded.

“Option one: you start dressing like me when you’re home from work. I understand you can’t come into the office dressed in my “slutty” outfits as you called them, but once you’re home, you dress like me. I’ll choose the outfits. Bikinis, miniskirts, tank tops, sandals, short shorts, and all other types of revealing outfits. You’ll also need to spend all that time with me or in my line of sight so I can make sure you’re holding up your end of the bargain. Additionally, I get to tie you up and tickle you for ten minutes every Sunday. This deal will continue until the end of the summer.

“Option two: I tickle you for another ten minutes right now. I will then present the two options again. You will continue getting tickled for ten-minute intervals until you pick option one. And don’t even begin to think that you can go to the cops once I let you go. No no missy. Not only would it be career suicide to admit you were overpowered by someone smaller than you, and someone you loathe and look down on, but my father is also the biggest donor to the police force by miles. I can get them to look the other way with the wave of my hand.

“So, which will it be? Option one or option two?”

Maria just lay there. There was what, six weeks left of summer? Going back to wearing revealing clothes was something she swore she’d never do. Showing so much skin when she was so ticklish… but to be tickled more now was something she knew she couldn’t handle. She was close to springing a leak as it was.

“Jennifer, please consider allowing option one without the revealing clothing.” Maria countered.

“Nope! Revealing clothing and tickling. Not one or the other. Both.” Jenny responded. “You have thirty seconds.”

Maria’s mind was racing. She needed to figure out how to level the playing field even just a little. That’s when she thought of it, “How about we change the terms slightly. You’ll get to tickle me on Sundays and Wednesdays for ten minutes each day, if I get to tickle you ten minutes on Sundays as well.”

“Oooooh very intriguing. I am quite ticklish, and I do quite enjoy being tickled as much as I enjoy tickling… You got yourself a deal Ms. Hard Ass.”

With that, the deal was struck. Maria would spend a third of her day dressed like her old self. She would be tickled by an expert tickler twenty minutes a week but be allowed revenge for half that time.

Maria couldn’t place a feeling that began bubbling inside of her as Jenny undid her bonds. Was it… excitement? Was she looking forward to her summer for the first time in a long time? And all because her scantily clad neighbor promised to bring forced laughter into her life. What an adventure this will be.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back