• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Masks and Talking

ticklechambers

TMF Regular
I personally dont like watching a masked tickler or just the hands of a tickler... I like to see their face and know they're attractive and not too old/ young for me.

I personally also LOVE to hear them saying how they're 'gonna get me,' or how they're 'found a spot' or to 'be good and stay still' :p

HOWEVER now i'm curious about the market because there are more clips without the things i like than there not.

What do we like people?

Masks?
Teasing/talking?

OR NOT?

Last edited:
Tricky question, most people who hate masks also become infuriated if the ler is ugly or a man (and allah help you if you're a particularly fat fella), so logically they demand model lers.

The problem is that not every model is going to know how to tickle "properly", and then those same people become upset with "fake action". Same thing with talking, it needs to be done an incredibly specific way, but most people don't realize just how much bad dialog can actually ruin an otherwise good clip.

I prefer POV tickling, so the 'ler should at least have good looking hands. If I see a mask, then I will assume it is a super-hero fetish clip, and throw on my cape. :jester:

"We Wear the Mask!"-Dunbar
Maybe not so much material masks, but I have seen my fare share of clips where the ler doesn't look like they are enjoying the moment themsevles. They mask their emotions which really takes away from the production. Some don't even talk, but boy do I enjoy the banter and taunting!

Hmm, the masked tickler can be annoying if the mask looks ridiculous... in those cases, I just say 'keep it simple (stupid)'. And in M/F videos, I like the mask, so the focus can be more on the ticklee...

Now, in F/M videos, if it's not POV, I prefer the ticklee be masked, cuz I like to focus on the 'ler. Plus, it makes it easier for me to imagine myself at the tickler's mercy.

As far as teasing/chatter, it's gotta be just right - a little, but not too much.

I don't like masks.

When it comes to teasing, oh man... when my husband is tickling my worst spots, he says things like "Hey, does this tickle?" or when I'm really laughing he'll say "What's so funny?" and I try to say "nothing,", he says "If nothing's funny then why are you laughing?" Drives me CRAZY! I love it!

I've been waiting ten years for a F/M clip where the 'ler is an attractive dude sans fuckin creepy Scream mask or fuckin 'mystery hands' all to no avail.

I don't really pay much attention to the clips section anymore, so maybe I've missed something, but yeah.

Someone finds a clip with genuine reactions, a hot ler, and some sexy - REAL - back and forth banter, let me know.

Even the the masks look totally idiotic, I guess it's better then going to work the next day an everyone calling you a freak.

I like the mask it's like a girl is being captured by a "crook" and being tickled. I like themed clips

I like when the tickler is masked because it makes the tickler much more distanced. I feel like it is somehow impossible to persuade a masked tickler to stop!

It really is a dilemma with clips and one that has kept me from making clips as a hobby. As a Ler in a clip, I would love to be able to show my face and banter with my lee. But that's a huge gamble if you have a job that is sensitive or if you are in the public eye at all.

I don't like masks...I think it's better to be able to see the 'ler's expression while they're tickling and talking

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back