• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Master Paladin

MasterPaladin

2nd Level Violet Feather
Oh why not. Male 55 years young brown hair must. 5'9"

Ok I was born and raised in the South Bronx in NY. I lived on 161st and Morris Ave. and attended St. Angela Merici grammar school. I later went to Cardinal Hayes High where in 3rd year was put on probation for failing 3 subjects so I decided to leave and finished up in night school with high honors at Bedford Park Academy.
I later became a Correction Officer in the Bronx County Jail. I was there for 2 years when I transferred to the Police Department and served out my remaining 18 years all in the South Bronx retiring in 1999.
I got married in 1977 and divorced in 1995 I now live in Queens with a wonderful woman (who is not into tickling but will tickle me cause she knows I am).
I have been hanging around TMF since the beginning , I remember I signed up and soon after they changed servers, I resigned up in November of 2001. I have gone to one gathering I think it was the second superbowl gathering upstate NY.
During my stay here I had many sites some might remember ttbforums, tickled till begging, Master Paladins world of women, tickling dungeon, the fetish news weekly and Black Hat Tom. I used to do tickle vids but that was short lived due to the competition out there and cost of Models.
Well I'm back and here to stay I will render anyone help and look foreward to supporting TMF The Best Tickling Forums on the Net.

I remember those old EZboard days well, before the TMF switched over to V-Bulletin. Matter of fact, I recall a number of those old websites that you used to run. Good memories, man. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

I really liked the tickled til begging forums, that was a great site. :D

Stay cool, Master Paladin...and thanks for keeping up the "immortal run" always and for being silly! :D

I can't believe I missed this introduction! :eek:

Sorry for being late, Masta' Pally! :D Just want to show my appreciation, you're great fun to post with in the SSF!

Great profile Master Paladin. My Dad is was born and raised in the Bronx.

Thanks for sharing this bit of yourself with us! Its nice to know a little more about you, especially since I have seen you about a lot and have enjoyed your posts.

BTW...congrats on finding a wonderful partner who understands your desires and will partake in a portion of them even when they are not directly hers. That is truly a gem of a person!

Best wishes to you and yours!

wow quite enlightening

I didnt really put 2 and 2 together bout the sites either...damn you've done quite a bit on here, i used to go to most of those sites although saddly i was to young to support your companies

o and for the record the ezboards were great fun and its a shame i had to switch screen names (long story) or else i would have joined this one the same month as you :D

you lived quite a life good sir, KEEP BEING SILLY

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back