• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Matt's Ticklish Debt! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
In financial difficulty the 6'1" 37yr old business man owed me quite a substantial sum and had made excuses time and time again when I called to collect and now as other meetings paying off his debt in a novel way which excites me as he suffers for my amusement and pleasure in a way that with no evidence of it, nobody even his wife; unaware of it! He knows the alternative being meeting a couple of enforcers so something he desperate to avoid happening!

The arrangement began two months ago and he came to my house directly from work and was compliant to suggestions made by me to settle his debt except for the one suggested when reluctantly having agreed to an indulgence of fun in the bedroom having told me in college of his brief experimentation which I reminded him about. He initially refusing my suggestion but knew the alternative so in the bedroom lay face down on the bed stripped to briefs and socks and secured!

"Please don't hurt me!" he said and I assured him that inflicting physical pain not my thing as I gagged him! I told him to think back to times with his kinky tutor and specifically to remember how one session he did something to him he discovered the opposite of pleasurable so not indulged in again and I delighted in taunting him!

"Matt these feet of yours a really decent size 14's and you know both warm being freshly out of shoes and in these black nylon socks worn all day in the office so being sweaty and warm and moist feet the most sensitive, that's it wiggle those toes for me like that, instant involuntary reaction; love it! Socked toes clenching involuntarily very enticing and inviting as I said I proposed bedroom fun and no pain and fun Matt means laughter and trust me you will be laughing as you've never laughed before as I'm going to be tickling these feet knowing how much you hate it with feet off the scale ticklish you told me some time back remember?"

Whether he did or didn't irrelevant as I lightly ran a finger up n' down each of his socked soles and he trying to evade the sensations but feet secured together and upturned soles facing me, this being impossible as I heard stifled giggles from him and smiled myself lightly stroking each socked sole and finding him especially senstive on the balls of his feet, arches and toes! I gently stroked his socked soles and escalated the pace and pressure of my fingers and got a violent reaction from him and continued tickling as then slowly sliding his socks off and his super smooth arches and toes exposed I was impatient to enjoy them and kneeling at the end of the bed his size 14 feet were now right in front of my face. He moaned as I gently stroked over each bare sole and smiled as he tried pulling his feet from me!

"Matt best you man up and take it, this is nothing to the torment and teasing torture tickling I've got planned for you but let's do something so every ticklish sensation magnified and that much more unbearable as you owe me and I'm collecting my debt, this is a business deal Mmmm your foot smell intoxicating, it's addictive and I'm hooked already so to let you know tonight just the first night of pay-back time Matt!"

Now blindfold, I ran my fingers along the soles of both of his feet simultaneously as his feet squirmed and toes flexed. Even just a light caress tickled him horribly, toes wiggling wildly then indulged in really going to town on his bare soles driving him demented. Even gagged his instant laughter louder and he desperate to kick his feet free but told him his feet going nowhere but ticklish hell and both bare feet trapped and immobilised he would endure tickle torture smiling as he squirmed on the bed like crazy as he struggled to break free as I continued tickling.

I indulged in tormenting Matt from Dublin stroking over and in between his toes and held each ankle as I stroked his soles and slid my fingers in between his toes gaining an immediate reaction from him, laughing loudly whilst clenching his toes and trying to pull his feet away from me! Using both of my hands I began to gently stroke my fingers up and down the soles of both of his feet at the same time. Laughing out loud immediately as I tickled more vigorously as he tried to move his feet around but both securely immobilised!

My focus switching to all attention on one large, sweaty n' smelly foot at a time and saying if he thought his healthy foot-smell might deter me, to the contrary, having the exact opposite effect, his masculine feet completely appealing to me in every way and after all he'd waiting years to continue his sexual exploration and experimentation, needing to determine if his feet more ticklish now than then! I smiled imagining his sense of frustration and humiliation hearing this now married and a father to two twin sons! I danced my fingers across the soles of each foot and holding his toes so making his soles taut for tickles!

I concentrated intense tickling on the most ticklish areas of his feet and then coated them with a new fruity flavoured foot gel as curious to see what effect it might have on him so massaged it into his soles and across the arches of his feet and then rapidly tickled both soles as his toes all clenched and he laughed out loud as I switched my attention from foot to foot tormenting and teasing Matt horribly! I maintained my focus on the most ticklish areas of his feet but orally so licking over his feet and a sensation unbearable for him and making it all the more invaluable to me!

Matt going berserk from the intense lickling I'd indulged in delivering and both stretched arches significant tickle-lickle spots so allowing me to torment and tease Matt more utilising all ten fingers to vigorously tickle the soles of his feet and toes! Stroking under all of his toes and in between them and then raking them the length of each of his soles! Both freshly lubed bare feet stroked lightly saw Matt weakening from the ticklish torment! The tickling sensations totally tortuous as I intended! I made sure to make it tickle as much as possible tickling both of his feet at the same time.

The tasty lube coupled with my saliva and his sweat making both of Matt's size 14 feet extra ticklish as I licked and sucked on his toes in groups of three at a time and solo visits and then resumed tickling up n' down the soles of his feet and toes! I made sure every inch of each foot tickled and lickled and seeing his toes clenching and splaying as he tried desperately to pull his feet away from attack! Uncapping the inkless biro pen began stroking the nib end over his soles, inkless and doodling patterns over his soles as his toes twitched and he squirmed on the bed! His toes clenching as he giggled helplessly! His pleas for me to stop falling on deaf ears as they do at every weekly session and he by no means less ticklish if anything become much more hideously sensitive especially when I am orally enjoying the ripened taste of his raunchy smelling feet for sessions lasting 3 hours!

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back