• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Memo to Video Certain Video Producers

OmahaTickler

Verified
I don't want to name producers because they got it rough already, with piracy and other stuff---but for those of you to whom this applies, please stop having the tickler stare directly into the camera with wild-eyed grins and stares. It's creepy AF and distracting at the very least.

DISCLAIMER: For those into this, I have nothing against you. This is a personal thing.

To expand on this;

If you must appear on camera and want to obscure your face (which is a good idea for a lot of reasons), learn how to do point tracking and blurring/pixelization. Hitfilm 4 Express is free and not only will do this, but it's just a darn good editor all around. Did I mention it's free?

It adds a little overheard to the editing and production phase of your video release, but I've found the results to be worth it. It certainly looks better than those wacky disguises a lot of y'all use.

I don’t watch any videos with guys in them at all, which is to whom you’re referring as the tickler?

I’m totally fine with a cute female tickler “breaking the fourth wall” and mugging for the camera a little as she is tickling. It doesn’t spoil it for me at all.

Good topic! Granted, tastes vary and it's impossible to please everyone. That said, to add data, I for one also hate when a ler stares at the camera. Even if it's a pretty girl.

Personally, I prefer the ler out of view of male or at least obscured. (Note: not by a creepy mask. The vibe I want is sexy, cute, or fun. Never scary.) If the ler is a hot girl I love to see her, but she should be interested in teasing the lee, not mugging for the camera.

I like this discussion. I think it's a fair critique to point out without it sounding too nitpicky.

I don't mind seeing a male tickler. If he's skilled he could be wearing a Gritty costume, as long as the lee is laughing I'm cool.

But I will say too much talking from the ler is distracting. And if the ler is laughing as much as the lee (or really at all, if a guy) I'm out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back