• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Memories of the last ten years

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! With 2020 on the horizon I was wondering. What's your best memories of the last ten years?

And, also. What are your hopes and dreams for the next decade?

Getting married to a wonderful woman and spending the best week of my life on our honeymoon.

(By the way, if anyone goes for a visit in Niagara Falls I can give you some great tips)

My dream for the next decade is finishing my first novel, and it being a success.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

Last edited:
Only one really good one.

Passing the insurance exam on December 30, 2013.

Then working at Aflac Insurance for most of 2014 until it did not work out.

Besides that, as those who have read my posts are aware, the 2010s have been a very difficult decade for me.

I will be glad to see the 2010s go , and sincerely hope that the 2020s are better for me.

Happy New Year 2020 and Happy 2020s to everyone.

Last edited:
This year I got to go abroad on holiday with my partner and her kids..it was the first time that I had been abroad since childhood..(I was 11 so I'm 34 now..so a long time)

...hmmm my dreams for the next year will be too continue saving for our own place and hoping that the final fantasy VII remake doesn't disappoint :p..oh and gd health ..lol

Are they even working on a remake? I've not heard anything about it.

They need to have an opinion to revive Aeris in a New Game + save file. You beat the game, so in the next go round, you can revive her.

This’ll give closure to everyone who’s claimed they could being her back for the last 20 years.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

This’ll give closure to everyone who’s claimed they could being her back for the last 20 years

Well, it was possible to bring her back. I actually did. It required a Game Shark or Code Breaker (can't remember which)

- traveling to France, my first time out of the country
- multiple shows i went to
- first year of college

As for the next decade, i hope to graduate college, get a secure, long-term job that i'll enjoy, and find a good apartment or house. They will be tons of hard work obviously, but hey, a lot can happen in a decade.

Overall, the first half of the 2010s was really good and i have a lot of important memories from then. Unfortunately, the latter half was pretty bad for me, especially this year. I don't expect 2020 to be amazing, but i'll be surprised if it turns out to be as bad as, or worse, than 2019. And here's to hoping that the 2020s will be much more successful for me than this decade was.

Just evolving into a much happier/better person than I was at the start of the decade...and falling in love with exercise.

Wow.......there's been a lot of awesome memories for me over the past ten years..... :D

> Visiting San Francisco twice. Possibly my favourite city in the world.
> The London Olympic games. Everything about it was epic.
> Discovering lots of great new songs that have become favourites.
> And of course, becoming a regular poster on the TMF! :)

My wife and I moved from Massachusetts to Arizona in 2013. This year in September we'll celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary.

As for the next ten years, I'm hoping for all of those in my life that are special to me to see them reach the year 2030

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back