• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mercy Mew: Elated Empress of the Ethereal (F/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Low Roads is writing the absolute coolest and most one-of-a-kind entry into the hallowed halls of tickle fantasy. Additionally, if I could transcend this reality and select a bride from the legion of iconic femme fatales in this community of ours, I would probably make the politically, romantically and adventurously-aligned easy choice of putting a ring on Mercy's toe.... I mean, finger. I think she sits on a level of power and wonder comparable to Spawn, but atmospherically the complete opposite. All hail Queen Mercy!

I love playing with the flexible nature of her "fanta-kinesis" while drawing from the story's reflection of how her armor manifests and continually evolves much as she does as a person. This represents her, years in the future, when she will undoubtedly become something like a goddess in the dream realm, tickled by her shapeshifting compatriot She'Hilde. I truly loved carving out a variation of her armor, and made a point to have it bare some aesthetic that carried a somewhat Celtic but refined touch, keeping in line with the expert prose of the dialogue and narration.

This one is truly special to me.

Please enjoy, friends and neighbors!

Attachments

• MercyINK.jpg
    MercyINK.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 359
That Armour looks epic! I also love the set up of this picture in general, it’s been composed in a clever way, awesome

Absolutely fabulous, FF!!! Mercy counts it as the highest honor to be recognized in such a flawless state of titillation, while acknowledging her debt to the wily ol' Fox for his indispensable guidance in her personal growth and training! Her armor has never looked more gleaming; her elation, never more rhapsodic! As long as she's capable of standing toe-to-toe with dreamworld bad guys, the Fox will forever serve as her inspiration and foundation! It's a recognition that stands eternal!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back