• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker ( PSP )

VMANDUDE

TMF Expert
Who else is getting this game? I am, and I can't wait. However, I have no one else around here who has a PSP system, so I have no way to play the Co-Op parts of the game. Anybody else here plan on getting it, and would like to join up? Also, this thread can be used to discuss other MGS games, from the original for PS1, to the PS3 version, MGS4, and the also upcoming MGS: Rising, also for PS3. My personal favorite of the MGS games also happens to be the first one I played, MGS3: Snake Eater. Hence why i'm also inclined to love MGS Peacewalker, it follows the whole Big Boss storyline prior to that of the first 2 MGS games, or the NES version of the game, MG.

I would love to chat about Metal Gear games also. My favorite happens to be MGS3 because it's the first in the series and has a clear storyline, and MGS4 for the best graphics.

yeah, mgs4 does have the best graphics, but otherwise its pretty lame. the only part of that game i like is the ending battle vs ocelot, and the ending cutscene with solid snake and big boss. otherwise, it was lame, mainly because it was Kojimas way of saying fuck off to us fans.....he purposefully threw that game in the trash in terms of storyline, because he felt ashamed of what MGS had become. the whole game blamed everything wrong with it on nanomachines, and the nanon technoligy to begin with ( wow i cant spell, lol ). MGS3 was awesome though, and is, imo, the shortest of the MGS games so far. the second time i played it i beat it in 2 days, the first time took me a while cuz i didnt know what the heck i was doing, lol.

You said MGS3 was the shortest to you! WOW! To me it was one of the longest, specially that long ladder scene. Talk about the longest ladder climb ever.

Oh, I also forgot about the Raiden vs Vamp fight scene in MGS4, which to me was one of the best fights, if not THE best fight scene ever.

yeah, the cutscenes arent very long, and the cutscenes always outlast the gameplay itself, except in MGS3. the longest cutscenes are the very beginning 2, and the very last 2. i very much enjoyed the last 2, where we get to see the real person The Boss really is. she is just so awesome, they really should design an MGS spawn featuring The Boss, and/or the entire Cobra Unit. i love the Cobra Unit.....best bunch of villians iv ever had the pleasure of facing in a game. The Sorrow is totally amazing too, hehe. So creepy and mysterious.....i can totally see why he and The Boss were lovers. they both share that amazing, and tantilzing, air of mystery.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back