• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mexican Tickling Caricature - Fluffy Iglesias VS Yoyon

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
¿Are You Laughing Yet?

yoyon_tickled_by_fluffy___tickling_caricature_by_kalamos_dg6i7pi-pre.jpg

"So, are you laughing, NOW, flaquita???"
"Si, JAJAJAJA! Dejame!!! Por favor JAJAJA!!!"

FULL HD and WIPS:
https://kalamos.fanbox.cc/

Crossover Tickling Fetish Fan Art + Caricature
All Characters Depicted as Adult
Respective (C) Apply

#kalamoskomics #feet #tickling #crossover #fanart #caricature #parody #tickling #yoyòn #ubaldo #yanetgarcia #gabrieligleasias #fluffy #mexicangirl #cosquillas #cosquiillasenlospies

Attachments

• K.GordoYFlaca.01.00.LO.jpg
    K.GordoYFlaca.01.00.LO.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 19
I have no idea who these pepole are, but that is a great picture! :D

Thanks guys!

Yoyon and Gabriel Fluffy Iglesias are actual people - well, Yoyon was a caricature of a starlet herself - from Mexican entertainment tv.
Fluffy in particular is well known to some Americans too as a standup comedian and recently a cartoon character.

Some of my followers are Mexican or from South America.
I thought I might branch out.

^_^

Is she wearing a referee uniform? Unusual costuming there! Looks good, though! The whole tableau revels in a Latin vibe that's clear and joyful! The sort of thing I can practically hear as well as see! Branching out successfully accomplished!

Is she wearing a referee uniform? Unusual costuming there! Looks good, though! The whole tableau revels in a Latin vibe that's clear and joyful! The sort of thing I can practically hear as well as see! Branching out successfully accomplished!

Yeah, the original starlet was featured in some soccer-related TV program.
And then in Ubaldo they rendered her as a cartoon character - in referee uniform.

The matching up felt natural, because FB and YT have been feeding me stand-up snippets, in particular Gabriel Iglesias' sketches.
And I was familiar with how he looked and sounded like - he's a voice actor too, played Speedy Gonzales too.

Probably not my technically most advanced pieces.
But it was fun, I made it as a kind of self-challenge, and in a sense I was picking up a refused request which gave it extra spice.

^_^

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back