• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Milagros' average posts per day count exceeds 74! °_°

I would put my interaction with the TMF into five time periods:

1. Lurking, not yet a member
April 2001 to January 2002

2. A new member, posting some stories, rarely making even five posts in one day.
January 2002 to June 2003

3. An insanely active poster, rolling up one feather after another, often making over 200 posts per day.
June 2003 to December 2004

4. An active poster, usually making 50 to 150 posts per day, logging in every day when home in New York City.
January 2005 to October 2017

5. An active poster, cutting down to 40 to 80 posts per day when home in New York City, but not logging in every day.
November 2017 to ???

Welcome back, friend!

Wow, I love this little history. And I don't even begin to imagine what it takes to post 200 times per day. Especially in the early 2000's without smartphones, when you could not be connected to the Internet 24/7.

:man:

For the sake of your personal life, I am glad that you managed to cut down your participation a little. It's still impressive though. And I love the expression "rolling one feather after another"; it brings nice images to my hopelessly fetishist mind :D

Perhaps if it becomes rote cut and paste where it loses real meaning.

I beg to differ. First, I am not in his head but I believe Milagros has the sincere intention to encourage participation on this forum, and his courtesy really does him credit. It is encouraging to the people who are still reluctant to open up, and it bumps a thread at the right moment for it to be seen easier.

Moreover, courtesy is ALWAYS a good thing. It cannot be a negative; that may be hypocritical in some cases, I give it to you. But that is nonetheless the very essence of being civilized. I don't know this old man, but I hold the door for him. I don't like what this woman is giving me but I say thanks before I refuse. I hate the person who's talking to me, but I don't insult her. I could quote many examples, but hopefully you understand my meaning.

Being spontaneous and true to one's feelings sometimes is the way to go. Especially when dealing with SO's and family members. But one has to be careful not to become an insufferable boor. Courtesy, even fake, is more often than not the way to go. I abhor vulgarity :sowrong:

Hell come to think of it, even in tickling fiction/clips I prefer when the torturer behaves in a civilized, polite manner while she's torturing her victim. My pal Augustine is a big fan of that too, and here are a few more examples:

All the Attachments.jpgConvincing.jpgPersonal Attention.jpg47.jpgDouble P.jpg

I think this is much, much hotter, and I daresay refined, than the usual "youbitchImmatickletheshitouttaya", don't you agree? ;)

I beg to differ. First, I am not in his head but I believe Milagros has the sincere intention to encourage participation on this forum, and his courtesy really does him credit. It is encouraging to the people who are still reluctant to open up, and it bumps a thread at the right moment for it to be seen easier.
Wow, amazing insight for somebody that I have never met in person.

Some of my first posted stories, in 2002, got tens of thousands of views and no responses. My thoughts about this were roughly, How could 10,000 people read this story and not even one bother the post a response of "Great story"? I wondered whether to continue posting stories here or not.

Then in April 2003 I won my first Golden Feather award, Best Author/Story (Nonfiction) 2002 Milagros for "Double Trouble". I realized that many people had liked that story, but not bothered to post that they liked it. That was when I resolved to put a short response, examples below, when I actually like a story, a photo, or a drawing.

Examples:
Great photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience here.
Great drawing! Thanks for sharing it here.

Perhaps if it becomes rote cut and paste where it loses real meaning.

I don't doubt the sincerity in those posts, but even if I did, it makes people feel good about contributing; hell, for some people, it could be the only nice thing they hear all day.
It's a good thing.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back