• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miranda's Mirth - Commision - Fanfic, Miranda Cosgrove, Noncon

thejman454

I'd like to thank trethezeldafan for commissioning this. Please message me if you'd like your own custom-written tickle or other fetish related story!

Miranda's Mirth

Miranda’s eyes fluttered open. She was unsurprised when she didn’t recognize the room she was in. She traveled so frequently for her acting roles she would have been more shocked if she had woken up in her own bed.

What alerted her that something was wrong was the picture on the wall. It was a painting but it wasn’t a painting she would have ever expected to see on a hotel wall. It was a brunette girl with a face showing both terror and hilarity as she stared helplessly at her bound feet as a feather was pulled between her toes.

The image immediately brought Miranda completely out of sleep as memories begin to come back to her. She tried to leap out of bed but as she attempted to push herself up her arms were stopped short by the handcuffs. The metal bit into her wrists as she pulled.

“Nononono!” Miranda yelled as she remembered what had brought her here.

She had been returning home from a long shoot date in Atlanta for a movie and had taken a red-eye back. She had her arrangements made for a limo to pick her up the same as always. She was confused when she saw a blonde chauffeur with her name standing much closer to the plane than her accustomed meeting spot.

The middle-aged woman spotted her and brightened and said “welcome home Ms. Cosgrove! I am Beth your chaffuere.”

“This isn’t the pickup spot,” Miranda said. She had a very slight feeling of unease working it’s way into her. She didn’t like the smile the woman was giving her. It looked almost hungry and it didn’t quite reach her eyes.

“I am so sorry ma’am!” Beth said. “I am brand new and I was unclear on where I was to pick you up.”

Miranda was too tired to protest anymore. “That’s ok. Let’s go she said handing her checked bag and purse to Beth.”

Miranda was annoyed when she saw Beth was leading her to the parking deck. Miranda usually had two drivers so one could lead her outside and the other would drive around an pick them up at the door. Miranda stepped out of her heels and held them as she walked. Her feet were killing her from being in her shoes and she couldn’t have them on any longer. She hurried to keep up with Beth annoyed at the taller blonde's long strides that made it hard to keep up with her.

As they walked through the dim parking lot Miranda was glad to see they weren’t alone. There were*quite a few others there. What looked to be a large group of drunk college coeds laughed and talked loudly as they loaded their luggage in a large van.

Miranda was surprised to see a man sitting in the driver's seat of the limo when they were walking up to it. He was smiling in a nearly identical way to the woman.

Unease started to work its way into Miranda’s mind but it was quickly replaced with anger. They should have picked her up at the door and saved her the walk! She would make sure she had a word with the limo company. They’d be lucky to keep their jobs if she had her way!

Miranda angrily walked over to the door Beth was holding open. As she was beginning to step into the car she glanced at the floor board. What she saw stopped her dead. She saw a bag that had been meant to pushed up under the seat had slid back just enough to be barely visible. She saw a length of rope and one end of a pair of handcuffs.

She started to straighten back up but she felt fingers dig into her ribs. This caused her to yelp and fall into the car with Beth on top of her. She was deathly ticklish and was almost unable to defend herself if someone so much as poked her.

Miranda began to try and push Beth off. She took in a breath to scream bloody murder to bring the bystanders to help, but just before she could Beth attacked her ribs again and she lost all her stored air in a series of desperate giggles.

Instead of pushing Beth off Miranda felt her arms going instinctively to her sides to try to protect herself from the tickling. Suddenly she felt a pinch in her arm. She saw Beth was holding a syringe. Panic flooded through her. And she fought her way into a sitting position pushing Beth beside her on the seat.

She desperately looked outside the car and was elated to see the college kids looking at the car concerned, having heard the struggle. Miranda opened her mouth to scream for help but Beth wrapped her arms around her in a hug and in doing so buried her fingers in her sensitive ribs. Miranda’s terrified expression turned into a traitorous one of hilarity and began to laugh loudly.

The college kids saw this and their concern turned to relief. Most of them turned away laughing themselves, while one girl said “You two get a room!” Before getting in the van.

Beth quickly leaned over and shut the door. Miranda tried to reach over toward the opposite door. She tugged at the door once. It was locked. Suddenly her hands were far too heavy to lift and she slumped over in the seat and slept.

Miranda was fully aware of what had happened, she had been kidnapped. She quickly scanned the room. Besides the strange artwork, the room looked to be a standard bedroom with a few small differences. The walls were painted pink but she noticed it wasn’t drywall, it was cement which meant she was most likely in a basement. This wasn’t good. Miranda began yelling.

After a few minutes, the door swung open and the man and woman from the limo walked into the room smiling broadly. Miranda tried to scramble away from them but could only back up against the headboard that her hands were handcuffed spread eagle to.

“Oh good, our little houseguest is awake!” the man said smiling in the same off-putting way the woman was.

“Yay!” Beth said clapping her hands excitedly.

“These people are insane.” Miranda thought bleakly.

“I’m Mike and this is my wife Beth, who you’ve already met.” He said. “You are probably wondering why you are here.”

“My family will pay the ransom!” Miranda quickly said. I have plenty of money! She began crying as she said this despair and fear gripping her.

“Hey, hey, don’t cry,” Mike said walking towards her and sitting on the bed, she cringed at his presence beside her but she couldn’t move away.

“I bet we could find a way to turn that frown upside down!” Beth said.

Mike looked over at Beth and they both smiled knowingly.

Beth stared into Miranda’s eyes and said “Hey Miranda… are you ticklish?”

Even in the best of situations this usually resulted in the person being tickled regardless of the answer,

and for poor Miranda, this was far from the best of situations. She had been tickled several times growing up and she hated it. It broke down all her authority. How could you be respected or even taken seriously, if you had a big smile on your face and were squirming and laughing helplessly? To make matters worse she had always been more ticklish than anyone she had ever met. She hadn’t been tickled in years, but the instance in the limo earlier distressingly suggested that her condition had not resolved itself and in fact was even worse.

Mike quickly shout out his hands under Miranda’s arms and began spidering his fingertips on the smooth skin under her arms.

Miranda felt the hated tickling cycle of reaction begin. Her mouth crooked into a huge unwanted smile. Laughs exploded out of her mouth. She thrashed as hard as she could to get away but with her secure bindings she could only kick with her legs, but soon enough she felt pressure on them stopping that. It felt like Beth was sitting on her legs.

“Does it tickle, I bet it does. Tickle, tickle, tickle.” Mike said condescendingly as he kept up his assault slowly working his way to her ribs.

Mike spent a good hour slowly working his fingers in between her ribs on her right side. Miranda laughed the entire time without stopping. She wanted to cry when Mike got up and walked around to her left and dug into her other side. Of course, she didn’t cry. She laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

She heard Beth tittering when Mike let up for just a second before beginning to skitter his fingers all over her toned stomach bringing the tittering of Beth to full-fledged laughter as her laughing increased in volume as her ticklish stomach began to be worked over.

Anger flooded Miranda. What made it truly hellish was she couldn’t express that anger at all. She could only lay here sounding like she was watching the funniest movie that anyone had ever seen. She wanted with every fiber of her being for him to just STOP TICKLING HER! After what seemed like an eternity the tickling suddenly stopped.

Miranda desperately hoped the torture was over but screamed in frustration when she felt Beth’s hands on her feet. Her feet were by far her worst spot. Beth began to lightly massage her soles.

“No, no, no. Please don’t Beth! Miranda begged.

“Don’t what?” Beth said sounding confused.”

“Tickle me!” Miranda said.

“If you insist!” Beth said and began dancing her trapped soles.

“Nooooo!” Miranda said before she lost her ability to speak into a torrent of laughter desperately wiggling her feet the small amount she could, but it did no good as the dancing fingers easily kept pace.

When Miranda thought things couldn’t get any worse they did. Beth got up and Mike took her place sitting on her legs but facing her head instead of her feet. He was blocking her view of Beth so she didn’t know what she was doing until she felt something warm and wet on her toes.

She immediately knew what that was as she had a boyfriend try to worship her feet, once. The bloody nose from a hard kick to his face dissuaded him from ever trying*that again. Her toes were far too sensitive for that. She would have given anything to be able to stop this with a kick.

Beth began to suck Miranda’s toes with gusto. For just a second Miranda thought maybe this wouldn’t be as bad as she feared as it almost felt nice, but then Beth’s tongue snaked out in between her toes and Miranda lost her mind. When Beth began also nibbling her toes she was almost able to dislodge Mike from her legs as she bucked so hard. But when Mike attacked her bare stomach Miranda stopped fighting and just surrendered to the awful all-consuming tickling.

“Happy anniversary baby,” Mike said glancing over his shoulder at his wife who was sucking one set of toes and dancing her finger over the other foot's sensitive sole.

“Best present ever!” She said. “Can we keep her?”

“Yes,” Mike said “Forever.”

Miranda wanted to protest but all she could do was laugh.

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back