• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Ardenne Attacks Again..

JimmyBoy

TMF Expert
Just got back from Rapture where one of Mistress Ardenne's submissives threw her a party for her 2nd anniversary as a Domme.

When she was finished giving one of her subs his birthday spankings she whispered something in his ear and they both came after me. I was dragged over to the St. Andrew's Cross and Mistress Ardenne strapped my arms and feet to it. She goes in front of me and gives me a devious smile as she lifts up my shirt and starts gliding her fingers across my belly. She then says, "Look at you, you're trying so hard to hold it in. Come on.." and now she glides her fingers up and down my stomach. At this point I'm twisting around on this thing trying to turn away but it is impossible to do so. I then belted out laughing and then Mistress Ardenne taunts, "I found the spot.." and she continues the tickling.

One of Rapture's new Mistresses, Mistress Oriana, then entered the room and Mistress Ardenne asks, "Hey Mistress Oriana, you want to help me tickle Jimmy over here?" She responds, 'I think so." and she walks up to me and attacks my left side while Mistress Ardenne has my right side. Mistress Ardenne is saying, "You would think that he hates this but no, he really loves and enjoys this. This is all he talks about (she then starts laughing). No, he talks about a lot of things but he really loves this, right Jimmy?" and I managed to get out "Yes Mistress" among my screaming. A few minutes later Mistress Oriana stopped and walked to the other people at the party and Mistress Ardenne continued. Now she left my stomach and is now gliding her fingers up to my armpits and is now scribbling her fingers in them. I started laughing loudly and she said, "You didn't see that one coming. Did you now? hahaha" and i'm trying to twist out of it again to no avail.

She continues with the armpits for a bit and then she starts gliding her fingers up and down my chest. She then gives me a huge smile while I'm trying to hold it in again. While she is gliding her fingers she turns around and asks for some cake. The cake is tiramisu and when one of the subs returns to her with some she took the plate and rammed it into my face. She then starts laughing hilariously and the whole room started clapping. I was then released, given some paper towels, and Mistress Ardenne gave me a big hug :) It was great.

*Pictures were taken but I do not have them as of yet. I will post them here when I get them. Thanks for reading.

Ah, if only she would switch

Cool little story, Jimmyboy. Thanks for posting. There are many mistresses I would like to tickle but Mistress Ardenne is a mistress I would LOVE to tickle. Too bad she does not switch.

I look forward to seeing the photos.

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a grand time, thanks for sharing the experience. :D

Sounds like a great experience and a great story. Thanks for sharing.

Em Es, you'd love to see the photos since Mistress Ardenne is actually in them. :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back