• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moderators, anyone, something isnt quite right........

Status
Not open for further replies.

chode

4th Level Red Feather
I always scroll to the bottom of the main page to see who is online and i came across a member just now who has a disturbing screen name.
"Nigger Hater" is the screen name i saw as being online. I know we are all about people thinking for themselves here. But do we tolerate ignorance such as this? I for on think its pretty f@#ked up. I dont think this should be ab place for hate to be spread, even if it is only with some moron's screen name.

Thanks for the heads up. I changed the name to friendly joe, which I'm sure is what they meant.

Thanks Jeff. That name you changed it to put a huge smile on my face, thats hilarious!

Thanks, Jeff and yifgn!
099.gif

LMFAO! Good one, Jeffers!

MTP Jeff said:
Thanks for the heads up. I changed the name to friendly joe, which I'm sure is what they meant.

Yes, clearly, that was just a typo... :sowrong: :mad: :disgust:

Well done people, and good catch yjgfn (dare I ask wtf that is about)

good catch man, racists deserve a nice warm spot in hell next to hitler and mussolini....and carrot top once he dies.

Apparently a troll, or several trolls, are upon us...

because now there is someone named "Jew Gasser" as a new member. :sowrong:

Damn

Looks like someone has that warm, holiday feeling, no?

Just a bored tool, I suppose.

Mommy and daddy don't pay enough attention, as his 40-year old unemployed ass sits in a dingy basement, cluttered with playboys, as he wears a mustard and saurkraut stained white tank top, staring at his screen with squinty black eyes, thinking he's a funny guy, by being an ass....

Sick, sad, or both? Your pick.

I choose both.

'Nuff said.

*Rattles key chain*

"Oh Mimi.......c'mere a minute"

LOL

hes probably 50 and is a she, and works, in a burger bar, sitting at a lap top, in the attic instead of the basement cuz she doesnt have one, with mayonaise on their blue tank top cuz she hates mustard, or maybe it was a typo and they tried to type "Nigerian Later". Hey i know its rediculoius and doesnt really make sense but who really knows? (ok im just trying to be a smart ass).

Well besides that ,i think we can all agree that we wont be welcoming any "friendly joes" to the forum any time soon. did you really change the name to that or is that some sort of way of you saying you banned them? if you really did, i doubt he will be making any friends with that name. what a waste of member space!

We've got it covered. While thier names can stay until we remove them at the Admin level, they cannot post so the problems are limited. Typical trollish stuff.

Myriads

Real nice name! Nice my ass! What a moron. Good job of changing that yakhole's name, Jeff. It kind of reminds me of the old days when I first joined TMF, before this new secure room, with the people who would just make up screwed up screen names, come in and spam the chatroom with their hate. Whoever that putz is, he needs to either keep his screenname clean, or if anyone sees any more hateful or racist names, the jerk should be banned. There are enough problems on the internet without having a loser like that here.

Mitch

MTP Jeff said:

You can change someone's handle without eliminating the account altogether? Neo, you are The One! :D

Congrats on a job well done!

Way to go Jeff, teach 'em to spread that shit here. I'm proud of you dude, this forum has always been fun and cool, to have some assholes come around here with their hate cause they can't get it up makes me sick. Take that garbage someplace else, let's keep our forums a friendly peaceful enviroment where all people who share an interest in tickling are welcome regardless of race or religion or whatnot.

In the ever famous slogan of the greatest rock concert in history:

Peace, Love & Rock 'n Roll! :grouphug:

PLEASE, don't anyone confuse this "friendly joe" with ME -- I'm "TklrJoe" and have been for a long time!

Sure, Jeff, change the racist's name to MY name! Thanks a LOT! ;)

Slightly related fact: A member of my Yahoo! Group when it was a Club said in his profile that he was a white supremicist. I didn't ban him, as he didn't say anything at all in my club. Perhaps when he knew I was a Filipino, he probably left, post haste!

But seriously Jeff, you should've changed his name to "Fossilized Ideals"...

people can be morons. Shortly after Chandra Levy came up missing, I was on a Big Brother chatroom(the tv reality show, of course) and someone came in with the screen name ChandraLevyscorpse. Obviously, I hit the 'iggy' button quick! what a mess!

It blows my mind how people can be SO damn ignorant!! :sowrong: I once worked with a guy, about 35, who had a nazi sign tattooed on his arm. Another co-worker and I threw a fit and said we refused to work any shifts with him. Luckily he was fired soon enough for other reasons. (sexual harassement towards the other girls and me...yeah this guy was a real winner! and to make things worse...it was McDonald's! Do any of you have any idea how hard it is to get fired from McDonald's???) Anyway I went off on a little tangent there, but my point is that while everyone deserves their own opinion, I think ISUmark said it best, people with stupid opinions like that
deserve a nice warm spot in hell next to hitler and mussolini....and carrot top once he dies.
(Well said ISUmark)

GRRRRRRRRRR!! :Grrr: People make me so mad!!!!! :mad:

I went to school with someone like that...

He was really racist. He got one tattoo that I thought was cool (the Transformers symbol) until I noticed that it was shaded in with the same color / pattern as the Confederate flag. Then I realized how racist he was. I'd blame the area that the school was in, since only 3 black students attended a school of 2,000 students. I wouldn't be surprised if 1/2 the people there never saw a black person before in their lives.

:Grrr: People like that really piss me off. Make them change their screen names.

First, I would like to say that it was great that yjgfn made the mods aware of the user name. Good call.
Second, the responses here, although valid, are exactly what the person doing this wants. May I suggest that we lay this thread to rest and let the mods take care of any further problems. This way we are not feeding the fire, so to speak.

MTPJeff quote "I changed the name to friendly joe"

You should have changed his name to "Ignorant Fucking Jackass"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back