• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mom tickled by son

Foot_Lover_P

I’m 18 years old now... My birthday is coming up. Despite this, I have never fulfilled any of my fantasies about feet and tickling.
I live with Mom Magda.
Time passed as usual until the day Mom saw the short film Tickle Torture Feet turned on on my computer....
Which she later asked me about, it was the day before my birthday. From that moment on, let my mother be the reader.

-What kind of movie is this? Could I know?
-Of course... Tickling the feet of a woman...
-Hahaha, oh David David, Hahaha.
-This is not funny!
-Okay calmly. Can we talk about it? Will you tell me?
-I have a fetish for feet and tickling.... I love women's feet.... Tights, stilettos....
-Oh man! It's nothing terrible! A completely normal thing.
-Yes... You're the only one saying that, because I haven't tried anything on this subject yet....
-Oh it's nothing bad, you still have plenty of time for such games.
-I know... And will you talk to me about it? It will help me a lot...
-I don't know what I could tell you about it.... Though, of course, no problem.
-Do you think this is a normal topic?
When it comes to feet and fantasies related to them?
-Oh it's just feet. After all, it's nothing wrong, in this case, completely no problem I see.
-I'm glad. So you want to help me thank you very much.
-I beg your pardon? I mean, I completely do not understand.
-I've already had mini dykes bought from passion for a year, hidden from anyone.
I would like to put you in them as my birthday present.
-I'm listening - no no no! No way! I hate it! The slightest touching of a few places on my body ends in despair! Feet are untouchable completely!
-I understand... Why don't I ask my aunt?
-Oh no no no! Gee, good! 5 minutes I let you, only feet and you wrap me all over like a mummy. Do you understand!
-Yes, thank you! Let's go then! - He announced,
after which we went to the big room.
After a few seconds, I heard that I was to sit down, after which I began to be obliged by an elastic red material of the thickness of the band. After a while I was immobile from head to toe....
Then were brought as well as fixed, the previously mentioned dykes and after several seconds, my ankles were already trapped in them.
On my feet I had only cloth bamboos, for a short while....
After which he began to immobilize all the moth piles from my feet, which already tickled me incredibly.... However, I managed not to laugh, it was not easy.... Although it wasn't even a warm-up....
After a while, he brought a container with various brushes, pens, cream, pens, a brush and various strings.
After which I heard:
-God how beautiful they are! Uniquely!
He wants to take care of them longer!

After which he sat down next to the lovely feet, took the smallest brush and began to tease the sole of the right foot in various places.
It was unbearable. I screamed, laughed and begged, all at the same time. Then my "torturer" grabbed the duct tape and in a few seconds prevented me from screaming and begging.
Then he reached for a body wash sponge and a bowl of water and liquid.

-On each foot will be written immediately the entire alphabet, plus my signature and the date. After a few photos we will clean them, very carefully.

After which, for 30 minutes with a small break in the middle, I felt like I was in hell.

In addition, in a situation where the Devil personally helps David in his fun. After he finished cleaning me, he took the tape off my mouth, and I said:

-I don't have the strength anymore.... I ask you...

Have mercy... I beg...

-I'm sorry but not yet.... He wants you to beg the moment he tickles with a feather!

-Please stop already! We will finish it tomorrow!

-Convince me somehow! I'm not bored!

-Slippers and pantyhose!

At this point I was released, until tomorrow...

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back