• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS PART 4 (M/F knee, feet, belly button)

laffmaker1234

TMF Poster
This is Part 4 of a series. Here is Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...Mom-Tickled-By-Son-s-Friends-(MMM-F-all-over)

Here is Part 2: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...-SON-S-FRIENDS-PART-2-(M-F-feet-belly-button)

Here is Part 3: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...S-PART-3-(M-F-tummy-belly-button-thighs-legs)

******************************************************************************************************

Summers were a little slow but relaxing for Amy. She decided to teach one course over the summer semester just to keep busy, since the house was empty with both her sons, Mark and Jason living away, and her husband David working all weekdays, some nights, and even weekends.

She took the dog out on long walks to stay fit and even lose a few pounds, and she did some gardening and reading outdoors on her hammock during the day.

She also got together with friends for lunch now and then, but not on this day.

As Amy got back from her morning walk, she felt her phone vibrate. It was a text from Eddie. “Well, good morning. So about that lunch you owe me, haha. Turns out I just took a construction job near the airport, and I found a nice little restaurant bar that makes the tastiest burgers. Wanna join me one day this week?”

“That’s all the way on the other side of town,” Amy wrote back.

“Oh, come on, you’ve got a lot of free time this summer, don’t you?” Eddie wrote. Amy realized he had a point.

“Ok, how’s tomorrow at 12:30? Text me the name and address of the place.”

Eddie did.

Amy woke the next morning, took the dog for a walk and got back to shower, change, and drive over to the restaurant. “Well, at least this time we’ll be in a public place, so he can’t take things too far” Amy thought to herself.

Seems like every time she knew she’d interact with Eddie, Amy feared he might do something that she would regret letting him do. She didn’t really give Eddie much thought at all except when she saw him, so it’s not as she was developing feelings for him.

But part of her did enjoy the attention. Still, she figured she wasn’t really doing anything wrong, just letting Eddie flirt with her a little bit.

Besides she owed him lunch for the nice job he did fixing her fence.

It was a hot summer day so Amy dressed in her usual getup. Shorts, a tshirt, and flip-flops. She had a brand new pedicure. Her toes were painted the usual soft pink. Amy didn’t change it up very much.

When she got there, Eddie was already at the table, dressed in jeans, construction boots, and a button-down shirt with the sleeves cut off and the first two buttons undone.

They had a nice conversation over a couple of glasses of white wine and appetizers. Eddie had already been there a week and ate there every day, and got to know the lunchtime wait staff. Wayne and Michelle were the two servers. It was a slow day that day and Wayne waited on them but Michelle stopped by to say hello every now and then.

“This is my friend Amy” Eddie said, not mentioning that she’s really his friend’s mother.

The main course arrived, and they each had one more glass of wine with it. “Are you having a good time?” Eddie asked.

“Yeah, this is really nice, thank you for inviting me,” Amy said.

“See, I told you you’d have a good time,” Eddie said and winked. Amy just smiled.

“Come on, let’s see a bigger smile,” Eddie said as he reached under the table and fondled Amy’s bare knee.

Amy blushed and said “Eddie stop it! We’re in a public place!”

Eddie kept doodling little circles on Amy’s bare kneecap until she finally let out a soft giggle. “Tee-hee. Eddie cut it out, they’re going to hear us!”

“They’re going to hear YOU, Amy!” Eddie teased. “But don’t worry, they can’t see or hear us. Give me your foot under the table and I’ll give you a nice massage. I know you love my foot massages.”

“Eddie, come on, let’s just enjoy our lunch,” Amy said.

“Cooommmee onnn,” Eddie teased “you know you want to” and he softly grabbed Amy’s right calf and stretched it out so her foot was in his lap. “Eddie, no” Amy said.

Amy.JPG
(Amy's feet)

“Now, let’s just get rid of this flipflop and…oooooh, your feet are reeeeallly soft today Amy, did you just get a pedicure?”

Amy was flattered by the compliment stopped protesting and said “yeah.” Eddie went to work on Amy’s toes, kneading them in his special way just the way she liked it. “Mmmm, thank you Eddie but I’m so embarrassed, we’re in a restaurant!”

“Come on, Amy, live it up a little” Eddie said. “I’ll stop if you say you’re not enjoying it.” Amy felt too embarrassed to admit she was enjoying it, but she wasn’t going to lie so she didn’t say anything as Eddie continued to massage.

Wayne got a little busy with another table, so Michelle came over and asked if Eddie and Amy needed anything else. At that moment, Eddie began softly tickling Amy’s foot. He knew by now her level of ticklishness and the different places on her foot that made her ticklish. This time he rubbed his thumb right around the middle of her foot. That made Amy bite her lip as she answered Michelle. “I’ll take hmmph some shphm more water ple-hee-ease.”

“Just water?” Michelle asked? “Yheah” Amy said. “I’m sorry, I got the giggles, it’s not you.” Michelle laughed and walked away as Amy said “Eddie, stop it! Now give me back my foot!”

“I’ve got to massage the other one next, Amy” Eddie said, as he quickly switched legs, placing Michelle’s left foot on his lap. “You know the routine, Amy, any time you’re not enjoying this,” I’ll stop.

“I’m not enjoying this,” Amy surprised Eddie. “I told you, no clowning around in the restaurant.”

“Aww, come on, you’re not really angry with me, are you Amy?”

Amy smiled. “No, not really.”

When the bill came and Amy paid it, Eddie thanked her again, but said “I just have to do one more thing.” Amy knew he was up to something and asked: “What? What are you up to?”

As Wayne returned, Eddie sat next to Amy and said: “So Wayne, this is Amy, and underneath her tshirt, she’s got a belly button!” as he instantly lifted her tshirt halfway to expose it.

Amy was too stunned to say a word. And red as a lobster with embarrassment.

“Now look at what happens to Amy when you stick a finger in her bellybutton.” And with that, Eddie started tickling Amy’s bellybutton.

“HAHAHAH NOOO EEEEEEE!!!” Amy screamed. Luckily there was only one other table of customers in there because the lunch crowd had left, and that table turned around for a brief second. But Michelle came running over and started laughing herself, along with Wayne as they watched Eddie tickling Amy like crazy.

“EDDDDIEEEE PLEEEEASE STOP HAHAHAHAH!” Amy begged.

After a few seconds, Eddie let her go and said “Ok, we’ve got to go now. Thanks for lunch.”

Amy still red from embarrassment, was trying to catch her breath.

As they walked out to the parking lot, Amy said: “Eddie, you’ve got to stop doing things like that to me. Now I can’t ever go in there again!”

“Amy, relax, this is way out of your way. You’d never come here again. Neither would Jason or anyone else from your family. Besides, whether or not you want to admit it, you’re going to think back on our lunch and laugh to yourself.”

Amy smacked Eddie on the arm and said “you really are full of yourself, aren’t you.”

Eddie said, “don’t start feeling my muscles again, or I’ll never make it back to work.”

“Ugggghhhh” Amy said in frustration, gave him a shove and another smack, but then a hug goodbye.

As usual, Amy liked the foot massage but she was still in shock that Eddie showed two strangers how ticklish her belly button is. “No more access to my belly button,” she thought to herself. Though it didn’t sound like she’d go to great lengths to keep Eddie away from her feet.
FOR DISCUSSION:

1. What did you think of Amy's feet?
2. What would you do to Amy if you had her in your grasp?

1. What did you think of Amy's feet?
2. What would you do to Amy if you had her in your grasp?

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back