• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS PART 7

laffmaker1234

TMF Poster
MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS PART 7 (M/F Feet, Legs, Underarms)

This s a multi-part series. For the first six parts, search "Mom Tickled by Son's Friends"

HERE IS PART 7:

Amy hadn’t seen Eddie in several weeks. With her son Jason living away, Eddie would have no reason to stop by other than to see Amy, and though he definitely seemed to enjoy that, it might get a little strange if he did that on a regular basis.

The last time she saw him was when Eddie, Shane and Will were there to help her drag some heavy things to the curb for trash collection. They all tickled her that day, and then Shane visited by himself to buy Jason’s bike, and he gave her a really good tickling.

But now, on a hot sunny day, Amy was in her bikini in the backyard laying out trying to get some sun. Though Amy has fair skin, she does not burn too easily, but she still needs some sunscreen. As she lay on her tummy Amy felt the hot sun on her back.

As she reached for the sunscreen to put some more on her back, she heard a voice: “Well, looks like I got here just in time.” It was Eddie.

“Well hi, what are you doing here?” Amy said. Eddie replied “I may take a project in this neighborhood and I went to give them an estimate so I figured since I was so close I’d stop by and say hi.”

Amy was going to stand and give Eddie a hug hello, but Eddie beat her to it, kneeling down to where she was still laying on her tummy and gave her a hug. “Here, let me do that” Eddie said, putting sunscreen on her back and then starting to massage it.

The massage felt amazing. Amy didn’t want it to stop, but downplayed it. “Thanks” she said. “Where did you learn how to do that?” she asked.

“This girl I’m going out with is studying to be a massage therapist,” Eddie said. For some strange reason, Amy felt a slight knot in her stomach, as if she was jealous that Eddie has a girlfriend. It was a strange feeling and she didn’t know why. She’s a married woman and not looking for an affair, and even if the thought did cross her mind, it certainly wouldn’t be with her son’s friend! But she enjoyed the attention she was getting from Eddie, Shane and Will, especially from Eddie.

The jealous knot in her tummy soon faded and she mentioned the massage again: “well, it seems like she’s taught you a lot, because that felt good.”

Eddie sat on a lawn chair and chatted with Amy for a little while, and then Amy said “I’m getting really hot out here. I think I’m done tanning for the day.” Eddie took that as a hint that it was time for him to leave, and said “ok, I guess I’d better be going too.”

Amy’s mother instincts kicked in and she said “it’s 1 o’clock, you must be hungry. Would you like me to fix you a sandwich?” Eddie was encouraged and said “well sure, that sounds great.”

Amy was about to change out of her bikini into house clothes but first started making Eddie a sandwich. “So, which college does your girlfriend go to?” she asked. “it’s that big technical and professional school a couple of towns over, by the big furniture store, right off the highway” Eddie said.

“Oh yeah, I know it” Amy said. “So she’s teaching you her techniques?” Amy asked.

“Yeah, just a few things,” Eddie replied, as he stood right behind Amy and began to massage her neck. “Mmmm” Amy softly said. She didn’t object. Eddie then dug deeper in to her neck and shoulders “MMMMM!!!” Amy said, purring with joy as it felt so good.

“Come with me I’ll show you something” Eddie said, and took Amy by the hand. He led her into the TV room, right off the dining room where there was a futon that easily turned into a double bed with one push. Eddie sat on it with Jason and the others many times watching games over the years.

“This is better if you’re lying down” Eddie said, as he encouraged Amy to lay on the bed, face down.

“Wait, before I start, do you have any baby oil?” “Yeah,” Amy said “in the bathroom down here, on the shelf, I think the second shelf.” Amy was really well organized and kept a neat house.

Eddie was back in a flash with the baby oil and immediately went to work on Amy’s back. Amy just loved the way his huge hands worked her body, but she was starting to become aroused and she was trying to fight it. Amy and her husband David really aren’t too physically affectionate and she is still a sexual being with cravings. She wasn’t going to act on them, but it felt nice to be touched like that.

Then Eddie started rubbing oil on the backs of Amy’s bare thighs as she continued to lay on her tummy. As he worked the oil in really well, Amy’s arousal got stronger. She started feeling embarrassed, trying her best not to show it.

Amy actually hoped that at this point Eddie would tickle her, either in his usual teasing way or even accidentally get to one of her ticklish spots. She figured that would start a bit of a tickling session and she’d get out of arousal mode. No such luck. As Eddie’s hands continued soft but firm caresses on Amy’s thighs, she felt like she was in a trance.

Eddie didn’t talk to Amy while he massaged her, a good thing because she was afraid if she had to respond to him, her voice would quiver. Then, it finally happened. Eddie grabbed Amy’s left leg as she lay face down and put her bare sole up to his chin and started rubbing it on his chin, which was stubbly from Eddie not shaving for a day or two, and he said to her: “Do you think I need a shave?”

“Hehehehe” Amy chuckled back, as Eddie’s stubbly chin tickled on her sole.

Amy.JPG
(Amy's Feet)

With Amy’s foot so close to Eddie’s face, he couldn’t resist playfully biting on the top of her sole, just after the toes end. “Hehehe EEE” Amy said. “Cut it out!”

“Aww, what’s the matter Amy, are you ticklish?” Eddie teased.

Then, Eddie did something he hadn’t done before. He put his hand on the bottom of Amy’s left butt cheek as it met with the bikini, and gave it a little pinch. “Oooo!” Amy jumped. “I just like the sounds I make you make” Eddie teased, as he spanked her butt a couple of times. “Hey!” Amy said each time, and jumped.

“So you think I need a shave?” Eddie continued to tease, now running his chin up and down Amy’s left thigh, causing her to giggle some more. Amy was actually happy that the tickling saved her from an embarrassing situation. Eddie stopped at the back of Amy’s left knee and blew a raspberry on there. “HAHAHA” Amy laughed out loud.

Eddie then reached to the front of her left kneecap and squeezed it a few times, causing Amy to squirm and flinch and scream “HAHA EDDIE STOOOP IT!”

Eddie stopped the intense tickling and spun Amy around so now she was on her back. She caught her breath and just lay there for a minute or two, and then Eddie said “Amy, you are really amazing. You keep in really good shape and you never sweat! We took off your socks last time and they were so clean as if they just came out of the laundry. I bet you don’t even have sweaty armpits.”

Amy loved the compliments but said “hmm, I don’t know about that.”

“Ok, let’s see” said Eddie. He lifted up Amy’s right arm over her head, exposing a smooth, perfectly hairless underarm. “I just have to find out, Amy, are you ticklish on your underarms?” He asked.

Amy thought about it for a second and said: “I’m not sure, yeah probably” trying to recall when she may have been tickled there. She couldn’t remember a specific time but was pretty sure she was ticklish there.

Eddie put his nose on Amy’s armpit “Nope, doesn’t smell at all” he said. Amy got a little embarrassed and said “eeeww Eddie, that’s gross.” But then Eddie softly kissed her armpit and gave it a little nibble “Hee-hee, oh yeah that tickles!” Amy said.

“I bet you never had your armpit kissed Amy” Eddie said, already knowing that Amy was so unaware of some of her ticklish spots.

“I think you know the answer to that” said Amy, as Eddie continued holding her right arm stretched above her head so she couldn’t lower it and kept soft tickle nibble teases on her underarm as Amy let out some “hee-hees” and said “stop.”
“Ok, how ‘bout that sandwich?” Amy said, as she finally got up and finished making it. Eddie quickly gulped it down and said “I really have to go. Thanks again for the sandwich.”

“See ya” Amy said, as Eddie drove away.

Amy was now in silly mode and forgot about her arousal. Until she went to take a shower and started lathering herself up, thinking about how Eddie was oiling her up, and how she loved it.

She got the thought out of her mind and went about the rest of her day.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF AMY'S FEET, AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO HER IF YOU HAD HER IN YOUR GRASP?

Last edited:
Part 8 coming soon. Please make sure to read them in order, as this is an ongoing story. Also, comments are appreciated!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back