• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monetary reward offer for anyone who can repost Chica224's "The Cheerleader" Series

SergeZell

TMF Poster
Monetary reward offer for anyone who can repost Chica224's "The Cheerleader" Series

I ran this by mod Myriads who is both ok with the story being reported and me offering a monetary reward to incentivize it.

User Chica224 deleted all her stories back in 2014. Some of them have been recovered by users who saved them, but most of the parts of "The Cheerleader" have never been recovered.

If someone has the missing parts of these stories saved and is willing to private Message them to me I will send them 25 dollars via Paypal/Venmo/Zelle per part of the story for a total of up to 75-100 dollars depending on if there are 3 or 4 parts missing (see below). I am happy to send the money to a mod first to hold in safety if you don't believe I will send it to you after you post the story. Myriads asked me to do it this way instead of directly posting the story in the thread, so the person does not have to publicly come forward.

The original posts for the missing parts are here:
Part I: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...e-Cheerleader!
Part II: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ader!-(Part-2)
Part III: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ader!-(Part-3)

The spin-off "Mom's point of View" has already been reposted here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...(FFF-FF)/page2

I have seen a part IV referenced, but I am unclear if that is an actual unique part or just referring to "Mom's point of view". I would not be willing to give a monetary award for "Mom's Point of View" as it's already been reposted.

I was able to find part 3, but no dice on the other 2. DM me and we’ll work out payment for it.

There was actually another user who has already found part III and sent it to me via PM. Just waiting for his permission to post it in the actual thread. Still looking for Parts I & II.

The Cheerleader, Part III by Chica224

Sorry it took me so long to write this... I wrote it many different ways, but it wasn't living up to it's billing, so I kept working on it! Now, I really think it's perfect!

First a recap of Part 2!

The relief finally came. Just as I thought I was literally gonna die from tickling, the door opened, my mom walked in, and the girls just stopped and stared...

Michaela just stared as my mom completely burst out. She shouted, “LET HER GO RIGHT NOW! THIS PARTY IS OVER!”...

They all looked at each other as Michaela said, “Why Mrs. Bradley?”
My mom put her foot down and shot back, “You think you’re so cute, don’t ya?!!... Well, I’ll show you whose boss!”
Then Michaela said, “Oh, really?”...

Suddenly, the girls all started grabbing my mom and a scuffle started... After a few more seconds, all four of them lost their ground and they all toppled over. My mom was still laughing and struggling, when she said, “I can’t move, honey!” The girls were now stepping back out of the pile, and in the middle was a very shocking sight. There was my mom, lying face down, with rope wrapped around her chest, knees, ankles, and even her wrists and arms behind her back. She was helpless.
Michaela just grinned wickedly, as she suddenly brought one of her long, perfectly manicured fingernails up to my mom’s gorgeous, helpless bare feet, and started trailing it and down my mom’s precious, soft bare soles. My mom was extremely ticklish, and she couldn’t hold it in for one second.

“HAHAHAHA NOOOOOO…. HAHAHAHA STOP THAT! HAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!!!” my mom screamed.

But Michaela kept at it, while continuing to taunt her, “Coochie coochie coo haha… you can’t even stop me from torturing your precious feet honey. Face it pumpkin, I’M THE BOSS!”

I had totally forgotten… the expo was tomorrow afternoon. That was where I officially received the captain’s patch and became captain of the cheerleading squad.

But Michaela said again, “Oh my gosh Lindsay… if you don’t show up, and if you don’t give them an excuse, then I guess someone else will become captain!”

I couldn’t believe it… I was stuck, unable to help myself, as these freshmen were about to take away the most important thing in my life away. The only one who could stop this and do something was tied up right next to me, screaming even louder then me, trying to beg through her own gag to be let go… to no avail! We were both stuck here, helplessly bound to our chairs, as they spoiled brats were about to head upstairs and finish the night!

Michaela just blew a kiss at us as the girls laughed at us and headed upstairs. They left us in the living room, bound, gagged, and desperately looking to get out of this horrible predicament!

... to be Continued!

Part 3

My mom and I couldn’t sleep at all. We were both tied up, unable to find any way to break loose, while these spoiled freshmen were about to go to the expo and take away my head cheerleading position while my mom and I sat helplessly bound to these chairs. It was five in the morning, and the cheerleading expo was going to happen in only 8 hours. We had to get free before then, but the task seemed nearly impossible.

My mom struggled and struggled, trying to break free, but she was bound heavily. She had been bound twice, once initially, when the girls first tied her up, and once again, when they bound her to the chair. She was trying to break free anyway, but despite all her struggles, she couldn’t even free the knots around her own chair. She was going to have to do that, and then again, free the knots around herself, if she was going to break free. The task was nearly impossible, for anyone!

After a few minutes of pure struggling, my mom basically gave up. She stopped shaking herself, stopped moving her body, and threw her head back. She was clearly frustrated and clearly unhappy about this… and suddenly, tears started to roll down her face. This was really uncomfortable for her, and she had always dreamed of me become head cheerleader, and it was obvious that it was starting to hit her as well, that I might have the award taken away from me. She was no longer trying to break free and basically trying to wash away her feelings with tears now… and so I was beginning to realize that the only way I was going to get out of this was if I freed myself.

I started struggling against my own bonds. I thrashed around, wiggling my chest, legs, and arms, trying to wiggle free, but it was absolutely impossible. Stephanie was right, the more I struggled, the tighter the ropes got and the more painful it got. The ropes were not giving in, but just putting up more of a fight the more I tried to fight them… I didn’t know what to do.

Just when I thought it was time to give up, that it was time to accept that being head cheerleader just wasn’t going to happen, one of the ropes broke. I looked down, to see that one of the ropes around my chest had broken loose, apparently because it had grown so tight that it couldn’t hold itself on anymore. I was thrilled, and I kept struggling. Very quickly, more ropes around my chest started breaking loose, and before I knew it, all the ropes around my chest fell off. I was starting to break free.

There was nothing holding my back to the chair now, but my arms were still tied behind my back, my knees were still tied together, and my ankles were still tied to the crossbar underneath my chair. I wasn’t free yet.

So I kept struggling, moving my wrists behind my back, feeling them get tighter and tighter, causing me more pain, but getting me closer to what I wanted to happen. After about ten minutes of pure, relentless struggling, the ropes around my wrist broke, and I was able to shake them off. My wrists and arms were completely free now, and I was making some serious progress.

My mom looked and started making noises from underneath her gag as she watched me slowly undo my bonds. I used my hands to undo the bonds around my knees, and then slowly let myself off the chair and untied the ropes around my ankles. Once that was done, there was no more rope holding me down. All I had to do was rip the tape off of my mouth, and I was no longer helpless in any way. I was free!

With that, I was ready to let my mom go. I went up to her and started undoing all of her bonds. It was tough, they were tight, but I was able to do it. I untied the rope around her chest and her ankles, which were holding her to the chair, and then undid the other ropes, around her chest, knees, wrists, and ankles, again, that were tied around her initially. With that, she was completely free and able to reach up and remove her own gag. We were both out of the confines of our bonds.

I wanted to scream in excitement, but I knew those girls were upstairs sleeping. My mom and I didn’t want to wake them up, for we wanted to teach them a lesson. We wanted them out of the house, and forever, out of the way of my cheerleading career and me.

Slowly and quietly, my mom and I started heading upstairs. We were walking slowly, our bare feet were pressing gently against the soft, carpeted floor as we slowly made our way up the stairs. We checked in a few rooms, but couldn’t find anyone, whispering to each other quietly. After checking a few rooms, we checked my room. We slowly opened the door, walked in, and turned the lights on.

Slowly and quietly, my mom and I started heading upstairs. We were walking slowly, our bare feet were pressing gently against the soft, carpeted floor as we slowly made our way up the stairs. We checked in my room, but we could barely see anything because it was so dark. So I turned on the lights, and there was Michaela, Stephanie and Nikki. Michaela sleeping in my bed, and Stephanie and Nikki was sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor… for a second at least. As soon as the lights turned on, they’re eyes got bothered and they started opening… they were waking up. As their heads rose, they began to take everything in… they began to notice we were standing there, and their eyes began to grow wider and wider, so my mom and I decided to let them be shocked, and she shouted, “Surprise!”

All three of them suddenly woke up and started screaming, knowing they were in trouble. They immediately jumped out of their cradles, and, almost like the house was on fire, they started running. They ran right past us, still screaming and heading straight for the door. My mom and I didn’t expect this reaction, but my mom realized they were trying to escape and shouted, “Don’t let them get away!”

They got to the door before we did and ran out, as my mom and I followed them. We chased them, down the stairs and into the living room. They were very fast and very quick as all three of them were running in their bright orange, cheerleading tank tops and black cheerleading short shorts, exposing much of their short, but very muscular bare legs and bare feet. They worked out every day and were definitely very fit, but it didn’t matter, as my mom and I worked out every day as well, and we had the speed and the stamina to keep up with them.

They realized they weren’t losing us, and decided to head to another door… it led to our basement. They got to the basement door and tried to close it, as my mom and I followed them and chased them down the stairs once again. Once we got to the basement, we saw them nearing the back, where there was a small window about seven feet off the ground. They were heading for it, as my mom and I realized that was their way out and ran full speed ahead to try to stop them.

They knew we were right behind them and sprinted themselves, as Stephanie and Nikki were up front, climbing any junk piled under the window and boosting themselves up to it. They got to it and climbed out, as Michaela tried to follow, but my mom and I gave a last gasp and reached out our arms to grab her, and sure enough, my mom shouted loudly, “Oh, not you don’t… oh, no you don’t,” as she found a way to lean forward with her tall body and use her long arms to grab a hold of Michaela’s bare ankles. Michaela was halfway out, and tried to wriggle free, but my mom was too strong, and she was able to hold on and pull Michaela back, as Michaela started screaming.

As my mom fully pulled Michaela back into the house, she screamed and wined, as my mom cried, “Oh, no you don’t, come back here… sit down, SIT DOWN!!” Michaela cooperated for one second, before trying to get up and leave again, but it was a cheap ploy as my mom easily grabbed her again before she could as much as stand up and forced her to sit again… and finally Michaela sat down and cooperated, saying, “Okay, I’m done!”

We sat and stared at her for one second as she tried to play innocent and said, “Hello Ladies, how are you tonight?!!” But my mom obviously wasn’t about to buy it, as she said, “Oh, first you tie us up and torture us all night and now you’re trying to be cute!”
Michaela tried to negate the conversation and said, “So, how ‘bout that expo tomorrow?!!”

My mom just looked at her, and then turned and looked at me and smiled widely, like she had something devious planned… and then she said, “Lindsay, grab the chair, because we’re gonna play the most fun game ever!”

She and I grabbed Michaela and carried her upstairs, where we sat her in the chairs that once held us captive and roped her up, her arms and wrists behind her back, as we tied rope around her upper body, before raising her bare legs, and slipping her bare feet through the slats before tying her ankles together on the other side. Michaela was now completely immobile, hardly capable of causing us trouble, and in the most vulnerable position she had been all night, which pleased my mom and I greatly. My mom finished the bondage by saying, “I’ve been waiting a long time to do this,” and ripping off a large strip of masking tape and placing it across Michaela’s mouth, leaving her tied up and gagged exactly how we had been under her. We really had been waiting a long time for this!

My mom and I looked at the smoldering sight… in front of us was the girl who had given us nothing less than the most stressful night of our lives! There she was in front of us, with her petite, but very athletic physique, her beautiful, straight, shoulder-length brown hair, her sparkling blue eyes, widened in terror, along with her tiny, but very cute size four bare soles sticking straight out and in perfect position to be touched and tormented! My mom and I looked at each other and gave each other relatively evil smirks, for we both loved this and knew it was time for revenge!

My mom smiled widely as she said, “Time to teach this girl a lesson, left foot or right?!!”
I said, “I’ll take left!!”
My mom and I took up our positions as we sat on our knees, right in front of Michaela’s soft, gorgeous bare feet and got ready to have some fun.

Michaela’s eyes widened and she started flailing, screaming through her gag, knowing she was in trouble! Her cries were music to our ears as my mom just laughed at Michaela, before putting on her serious face, and saying, “You see Michaela, this is what happens when you try to defy authority… no one ties up my daughter, UNDERSTAND!!” Michaela just screamed more from under her gag as my mom picked up the length of string Michaela had tied around her toes and turned the tables, wrapping it around Michaela’s, leaving her feet stretched out and completing the bondage. Now it was time!

My mom and I finally raised our fingers and slowly carried them over to the tips of Michaela’s two big toes. Together, we lightly touched our fingers to her baby-soft skin and started dragging them down to the very ends of her heel, making Michaela scream and wail from under her gag! This was exciting!

My mom just grinned as she said, “How ‘bout a taste of your own medicine Michaela?!!” As she didn’t waste any time and took both her hands and started wiggling her long manicured fingernails all over the balls of Michaela’s bare bound feet, while I took suit and started using all ten of mine and tortured her heels!

Michaela was giggling and shaking around, while letting out occasional “Mmmmphs” from under her gag. It looked almost if she was enjoying this, laughing and moving around in her chair, but this time there was no faking, she was in agony as we had been and her laughing was a reflex from being tortured… we knew it, and we made her suffer more.

My mom and I continued, as she and I both started dragging our fingers, sticking them in between each and every one of Michaela’s immaculate toes, causing Michaela to scream louder and louder from under her gag each time. My mom was enjoying this the most, as she suddenly started saying, “What’s the matter Michaela?!! Not having fun anymore… that’s right, it’s not so much fun when you’re the one being tickled, is it?!! HUH?!! HEHEHE”

My mom then said, “Hold on Lindsay, try this… she did it to me, and it was TORTURE!” Then she took one fingernail and used it to trail down the inside of Michaela’s precious arches, causing Michaela to go through the roof! If Michaela could scream, she probably would’ve woken the entire neighborhood up, because her screams were almost filling the room, despite her gag, and my mom was just brow-beating her, saying, “That’s right Michaela, scream like the little bitch you are! Maybe now you’ll learn to leave people’s feet alone, uh-huh, maybe now you’ll learn your lesson!”

My mom just kept stroking Michaela’s arches as she invited me to join. Two ticklers on her arches made it even worse for Michaela, as her screams just got louder, and as she started flailing her head, shaking and shaking violently, doing anything to escape! This was clearly causing her more agony than she ever expected, and my mom and I couldn’t help but enjoy every second of it!

Michaela finally got tired, and stopped flailing. At this point, her screams were dying down as she seemed to be running out of her breath. Tears had been rolling down her face for a little while now, and the make-up she had on had totally smeared as her face was now dodging with sweat. We had been at this for almost two hours now, and the sun was beginning to rise, it was 7:00! We couldn’t believe we had stayed up all night, especially considering we weren’t even tired, for our adrenaline was pumping so hard throughout that if there was any fatigue, it was exhaustion from the most hectic and difficult night to overcome in our entire lives. We weren’t tired at all, and in fact, we almost felt like continuing to torture Michaela.

We walked back up to Michaela, as she started screaming from under her gag again. My mom just looked at her and said, “What was that, little missy?!! Oh, you want another foot massage, huh?!!” Michaela shook her head wildly, but my mom just smiled and nodded, saying “Yes you do, yes you do… coming right up!”

Michaela was screaming through her gag again as my mom and I once again grinned and slowly raised our fingers again and started all over, trailing from the tip of her toes to the very bottoms of her heels once again, trailing them up and down just like we began… we were about to do it all all over again!

After another two hours of pure torture for Michaela, we finally let up. Her breath was little to none and was so exhausted, she was barely awake anymore. I wanted to keep going, but my mom told me that was enough. We both stood up and both looked at Michaela, who looked almost like a zombie wishing she was dead. Her head was tilted back as her eyes were somewhat fluttering, and she just tilted her head forward and closed her eyes, like she was ready to go to bed. My mom just said, “There Lindsay, she’s asleep, she’s tied up… she won’t be causing us any more trouble! C’mon, let’s have some breakfast!”

My mom and I went into the kitchen and broke out some pancake mix, eggs, and orange juice, as we got ready to celebrate our freedom and the day I would finally see all my dreams come true!!!

… to be continued!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back