• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monsters Kink?

oboy

TMF Expert
ok, hear me out, what if in the new monsters inc universe where laughter is more powerful than screams, the monsters find out instead of telling jokes to kids to make them laugh they could tickle adults for their laugh energy? lotta fun ideas there eh? ;3

hehe right? lotta kinky fun to be had with that idea ;3

Oh yes!! Let the pretty women beware! The tickle monster is coming for them and he's going force all the laughter they have out of them!

If they go with that idea, then it might be worth getting a job at Classic Monsters Land in Epic Universe when it opens. :p

I was always amused by the idea that the Tickle Monster existed in the monsters universe but nobody took him seriously and he was considered a joke, and then all of a sudden once laughter became the more viable energy source he suddenly got super rich and really smug because he was right all along but now he was a dick so nobody liked him still, but for different reasons. I thought John Ratzenberger would voice him, but he already played the Abominable Snowman, so... Bo Burnham? Bert Kreischer? Definitely has to be a comedian of some kind.

Genius idea! There would be multiple monsters, so who would be the best voices? Hmmm. Evil sounding female voice, I'm thinking.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back