• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Morandilas -Winner 2003 Not Eligible For Future Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
MTJ Publishing

I again nominate Morandilas/MTJ Publishing as standout Pioneer in the field. MTJ was the first and still the foremost of companies promoting the work of the community at large. Rather than turning profit from thier own view of the tickling genre, MTJ has forged a platform that launched the careers of many of today's most celebrated authors, artists, CGI groundbreakers and commentators. Because of MTJ Publishing, the tickling world can enjoy such classics as Yenny, Vellicatrices Unlimited, Road to Purgatory, The Hope Silver serials, Of Inhuman Bondage, We Know Your Weakness and Corrective Measures...just to name a very few of the scores of projects available through this fantastic media company.

Last edited:
well damn!

I'm pissed and surpised they were not the first. If they don't win it this year...Dae is going to be furriest.

And My vot goes to them too by the way.

I too vote for this very deserving candidate.

Raul

Morandilas/MTJ Publishing gets my vote

So long since I met the man behind this great company, a true fan of tickling and he's produced so much. Hell, he launched Yenny (Ozzy) into my heart.

Definately my pick for the Hall of Fame: Pioneer Award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back