• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

more belly content

what do you feel about that?

I feel that you should be the change that you want to see.

If there was a demand for this content, it would be produced. Either sponsor your favorite content creator to make a custom video, encourage more purchases of existing content to spur more to be made, or make it yourself. There's nothing magic about what producers do. Slip a local model a fiver and whip out your camera.

Feet are always gonna be number one. That's just something that's gonna remain the same for the remainder of time when it comes to tickling. Feet always being a hit does cause producers to usually make sure they're a big part of their content. Which I can't knock them for because at the end of the day, the goal is to make sure your content sells. But as a belly fan myself who has been here for a while, I can honestly say that it's gotten a lot better over time. I joined TMF in 2010, and belly stuff then was so rare that you usually had to specifically suggest that it be included if you wanted any chance of of seeing it. Like if a producer posted a preview clip here, you had to leave a reply asking if they'd consider doing belly tickling the next time they had a shoot. Some producers did take suggestions. And some didn't. It was really just leaving a reply and hoping for the best. But as I said, over the years it's gotten a lot better as more producers are trying to include all kinds of tickling.

Here are some stores that do a really good job at incorporating belly content currently.
Tickled Pink
The BK Tickler
BC Tickle and Fetish
TicklingIsFun
Girls Will Be Girls Club
Simply Tickling

The last two have patreons, and they do take requests. I support them both and have suggested that they include more belly stuff. Both have.

Thanks a lot, I Will sure check and problably buy some content from these Studios. It is Good to know you feel it is increasing.

It is.

With Tickled Pink, because his girls are mainly regular everyday people and not actual models, some of them sadly aren't willing to show their bellies. Which I understand. But he usually always checks, and if they're okay with their bellies being shown, he makes sure to give them attention.

Here are some others stores that I really like that have good belly tickling content. The 2nd hasn't updated in a while, and the 3rd I'm pretty sure retired. But the content is still there, and it's good.

Perverstage
Tickle Torture
All Art Fetish/TMJ Productions

The belly is great whether it’s the middle, sides or up by the rib cage.

I try to do belly tickle content in all of my shoots now. But Im still learning so I appreciate all the suggestions and feedback I get.

I try to do belly tickle content in all of my shoots now. But Im still learning so I appreciate all the suggestions and feedback I get.
Another thing you could try to include more Is belly tickling with toes, a really underrated tickling method

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back