• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More with my boyfriend. :) m/f, f/m

marzbarz

TMF Expert
So a couple days ago we went to the park for lunch (we do that every time we get the chance to hang out.. at the park.). So my boyfriend and I sat together, cross-legged in the grass. I sat in front of him, facing away from him, and lying back onto him. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me with a small smile. We romantically stare like this sometimes. :p

I was sitting on my jacket, which was getting wrinkled, and I sat up to straighten up. I sat there for a while, until I felt his fingers poke my sides gently. I smiled, and he kept at it. Not jumping, or anything, just staying there. Suddenly I whipped around and attacked him completely. He fought to keep my hands away. This made it hard for me to tickle him at all. When each hand would grab my wrist, I would find an excuse to use my hands, such as fix myself up in some way or another, and then I quickly shot back at his armpits, ribs, sides, stomach, whatever I was able to reach without him trying to grab me again. He laughed loudly at first reaction, and giggled the rest of the way until he would get my wrists again. :)

We went back into our usual positions and I sat up this time, instead of laying back on him. All of a sudden I felt his fingers creep into my underarms. My absolute FAVORITE place to be tickled. :p I let him sneak his way in, slowly, and then...the wiggling. The wiggling, and pressing began, and I started. Trying to keep my cool as much as I could, I winced and made small squeals and giggled. It wasn't long before he got me wiggling around on the ground. The sensations were so incredible! And he laughed at me, joyously in my predicament. lol. We were also with our friends at this time, and they said "Stop! You're torturing the poor girl!" lol. and Manny, knowing very well, said matter-of-factly, "Well, she's not saying stop!" lol

Later on he stopped, and I turned to sit by his side just to glare at him. He smiled, and he worked his elbow on my thigh. "AAH!" I fell back on him, to push his elbow away, and retaliated with attempts to place my elbow on his thigh, but he covered them well. He laughed at me once again. Once, he broke free of his attempt to cover his knees, and I took my fingers and squeezed just above his knee. It took a while, but I felt him jump slightly and giggle before he tried to shoo my hand away. When I persisted, he gave high, panicky laugh-like breaths when he took my hands. "Haha..ha...ahah" lol.

It went back and forth like this for a while until we decided it was getting dark, and time to call it a day. :p

Sounds like you two are having a great time marzbarz. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

-Chris

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back