• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most Amount of People You’ve Been Tickled By

Mjr888

TMF Poster
What is the most amount of people that you’ve been tickled by? Feel free to share your experience. I was never tickled by multiple people but would love to give it a try one day.

Sadly none but if anyone is offering I would gladly take you up on offers!

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

5 people at one time, otherwise 3 people. Mix of women, men, and non-binary people. This was at a play party.

2, in high school. A boyfriend and his best friend were over my house after school one day- I mouthed off about something (can’t even remember what) and ended up with one sitting on my legs and tickling my feet and the other sitting on my butt tickling my upper body.

It was fun ;)

My 33rd birthday I went to a gentleman’s club and I had 4 ladies tickle me 3 hours. It was heavenly

At Mistress Rebecca's Hidden Chamber, about twenty years ago, Mistress Zara (with whom I was having a two-hour session) had me tied down to a bondage table and invited all of the Dommes who weren't busy having a session at that time in to join her in tickling me. Five others and Zara herself made six women. It was overwhelming and a lot of fun! :bouncybou

Three people, one was down at the feet, one satt on the waist and the third was to the side!

I think 4? Though I have to say, in terms of the overwhelming frantic hysteria it inflicts, I don't know if there's a huge difference between 2 people and 4 people. Once you've got four hands scrabbling unimpeded across all your vulnerable points, I'm thinking adding more probably brings increasingly diminishing returns.

5 guys at once. Was at a gathering. Was a blast! I have no idea how I survived it lol.

6 people. A mix of men and women at one of the old Motown Tickle Party’s. I was strapped down to a massage table so they had total control and access. A very long 20 minutes.
The Laugher.

I've been tickled by 4-5 men, my husband one of them, usually when they are over watching football games. It can last anywhere from 10 minutes to a half hour or longer.

Gf, her sister, and her Mom - and gf knew this was my kink and Really hooked me up.

I've been tickled by 4-5 men, my husband one of them, usually when they are over watching football games. It can last anywhere from 10 minutes to a half hour or longer.

Now this is the way to watch football ;)

Two, on several occasions. For me, it is no more intense than one, who knows what she is doing. Like if two things hurt at once, I just notice whichever one is most intense. Sorry about the buzzkill perspective!

Just one. It happened a couple times by two different women, one was a girl I dated, and she did it as as a favor because she knew I liked it. The other was a professional dominatrix and I had to pay her to do it. Neither was that great. I've yet to have it done by someone who's really into it, let alone more than one. But yeah, I have imagined like three. But aside from those, it was just playful tickling as a child.

I think it's easy to imagine multiple ticklers when you're not getting any at all. But if I could find just one to do it to me, who is really into it, that should do!

Ah I don't remember exactly. I think it was 3,4 at one go, something like that. Intense feeling for sure.

3. Though I think 5 would probably be my limit.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back