• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most Embarrassing Tickle Moment

Re: No risk of that, babygirl...

AffectionateDan said:
While her laughter is indeed music to my ears, most of that song is sung for me alone, Col. Sorry about that, sport. ;)

While that would be, as you put it, music to my ears, I was actually implying that you could tickle her into telling the story.

Make her sing, as in make her tell the story. Do the secretary tied to a chair thing, leaving her hands free to type! :rolleyes:

Besides, I was there at the last NEST to experience the type of singing you were refering too. Tommytikl was quite the conductor of the orchestra that night!

My most embarrassing moment was when I was a Sophomore in High school. One night I was over at a friend's house with a bunch of people from school and we were all sitting around watching a movie and chatting. I was next to a guy I really liked and we were sort of in our own conversation whispering when suddenly my friend Amanda who had been drinking way too much, ran up to me and gave me a big tickle hug which sent me in to hysterics. I was laughing and squirming to try to get out of her grip. The guy I was talking to said "Jeeze" in an annoyed way and got up.(Guess he doesnt like ticklish girls...) My friend continued to tickle me some more and by the time she stopped, my dream guy had completely lost interest... oh well.
angel

I really must remember to wear moonboots to the next NEST... (yes, I AM a child of the 80's! :p )

OK, most embaressing moment. I think it was probably during a performance of a show. It was the last night, and the guy who I was dancing with decided it would be funny to tickle me while we were dancing. Now granted this was at my highschool in front of about, oh 500 people. I had to try so hard not to laugh, and of course, I finally gave in and practically fell to the ground laughing. Although it was embaressing it fit in well with the scene. We were doing "we go together" from grease so u know, it kinda fit in well since it was friends goofing around. AHHHH the good old days.

Ayla ny said:
I really must remember to wear moonboots to the next NEST... (yes, I AM a child of the 80's! :p )

Ooh, what about if you also brought a Pogo Ball ...then others could tickle you while you tried staying on the thing.

Then again, trying to even start bouncing on one of those was hard enough when I was a kid.

Man..big wheels, power wheels, yo-yo balls, moon boots (or were those moon shoes?) ....our toys were cooler than today's .

:::runs off to play with the Skip-it toy:::

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back