• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish = favorite spot ?

frankied21

TMF Expert
As a ler side of the switch world, obviously I love mercilessly tickling my lees sometimes. The howl of laughter is just infectious and dreamy. However, sometimes the lee seems to enjoy other spots more in regards to how much they want to be tickled there during sessions.
I recently had a switch session and this young gal with really long nails destroyed my inner thighs. My man rose, but my mind and the rest of my body couldn't handle it that night the same way I usually do. I finally understood how some lees felt and had told me. My most ticklish spot was not my favorite spot to be tickled that night, and I'm sure may not be the last time either.
Does anyone else feel this way at all?

under and between my toes .... and hip pocket areas are so extremely ticklish for me I know how you feel

My most ticklish spot is my armpits, but my favorite spot to be tickled is my feet.

My feet are very ticklish my favorite spot to tickle is the feet followed immediately by the belly button

My most ticklish spot is my armpits, but my favorite spot to be tickled is my feet.

Probably the weirdest thing, but I suspect I am literally the opposite of you.
My most ticklish spot is possibly the feet, but my fav spot to be tickled at is my pits.

Most ticklish spot is likely inner thighs or feet, but favourite spots are probably nipples (and generally around my boobs) and belly.

As a ler side of the switch world, obviously I love mercilessly tickling my lees sometimes. The howl of laughter is just infectious and dreamy. However, sometimes the lee seems to enjoy other spots more in regards to how much they want to be tickled there during sessions.
I recently had a switch session and this young gal with really long nails destroyed my inner thighs. My man rose, but my mind and the rest of my body couldn't handle it that night the same way I usually do. I finally understood how some lees felt and had told me. My most ticklish spot was not my favorite spot to be tickled that night, and I'm sure may not be the last time either.
Does anyone else feel this way at all?

Yes! My most ticklish spots are love/hate spots... i have other spots that are just all enjoyable to tickle....though i won't admit that in a session...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back