• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother /Daughter tickling

vackor58

TMF Poster
What do you think about mother/daughter tickling.
Specially when the daughter tickle the soles of the feet of her mom.

Is it hot?If yes why?Screenshot_20231112_003055_Telegram.jpg

Video's all smoke and mirrors. Not only might they not be related at all, but may well have met on the day of the shoot for the very first time.

Video's all smoke and mirrors. Not only might they not be related at all, but may well have met on the day of the shoot for the very first time.

Boy, talk about a buzz-kill! Who the fuck cares about how accurate it is? It's not really relevant for the post! They're fantasizing! :facepalm: :rolleyes:

I'm into it. But as Libertine said, good chance a lot of the Mother/Daughter stuff we see doesn't involve people who are actually related. That however doesn't ruin anything for me. I ordered a custom a couple years ago from Perverstage that was a mother/daughter scenario. I knew going into it that the two models weren't actually related, but I still greatly enjoyed the custom.

I'm into it.

I've posted this story before. It was a long time ago when I lived in Lancaster PA.

I used to see this woman to cut my hair.

The woman and her daughter, the daughter was in her 20s, the mother in her 40s

When the mother would cut my hair, she knew that the clippers would tickle the back of my neck.

So one day the woman who cut my hair said.

"I know that these clippers tickle your neck "Cindy" (The woman's 20 something daughter" wont let anyone touch her feet because Cindy's feet are so ticklish"

Then I pushed a bit and said.

"Is it Mother like daughter" to try and get the confession out of my 40 something hair stylist if she was in fact ticklish.

The woman answered. "No it does not tickle me to have my feet touched"

Then I said. "You mean if "Peter" (This woman's husband) tickled your feet, you would not laugh?"

The woman replied.

"Yes, if Pete tickled my feet I would be ticklish and laugh"

It was one of the best random "Confessions" about a mother and adult daughter which I've ever had.

Nothing like that has happened since.

I always wondered if my hair cutter and her daughter Cindy tickled each other, or if my hair cutter ever got tickled by her husband, after that great confession.

In most of the cases we can see if mother and daughter are realated.If they are releted in general they look similar to each other thats all.

I don't see why not I mean I've seen videos with the mom and daughter side by side

UK Tickling's mother/daughter clips are always fantastic, certainly enjoy those.

UK Tickling's mother/daughter clips are always fantastic, certainly enjoy those.

FrenchTickling has done a good amount of those. Lydia/Annick is my favorite duo. Maybe they're actually related, maybe they're not. I enjoy the clips regardless.

TickledPink has also done a couple.

One of the last shoots I did in 2022 was of a woman and her mother. They regularly did feet content together. When I mentioned that it was an unusual dynamic, the daughter simply quipped, "we're close".

Whatever gets ya to market, I guess...

I'm more of a fan of different concepts. I like a mother and daughter restrained, and one ler tickling one or the other and seeing if the daughter or mother will get defensive and say tickle me instead, or throw under the bus and start pointing out the worse spots to get
The other concept I love is a mother and daughter restrained on a bed together, with one arm overhead so they can reach each other's upper body while I tickle the bound feet and thighs

One of the last shoots I did in 2022 was of a woman and her mother. They regularly did feet content together. When I mentioned that it was an unusual dynamic, the daughter simply quipped, "we're close".

Whatever gets ya to market, I guess...

which clip was that?

Random Sole Encounters is another producer who's done concepts that center around family. He's done vids where he claims to tickle his cousins, and he's done a couple where he claims to be tickling an aunt. Now in one of his aunt vids, the model I'm pretty sure is Vicky Vixx. So the aunt thing, I don't think it's legit. Which leads me to believe that the family stuff isn't legit at all. And I recognized Ivy Secret as another model. I don't think the situation for her was family, but you get my point.

Everyone has a scenario/scenarios that they love, and love to see brought to life. And they enjoy them even if the models involved aren't actually the thing that they enjoy. Like for me, I have a major bellybutton fetish. And my absolute favorite scenario is when girls are introduced to bellybutton fetish for the first time. Girls responding to ads or something. I've ordered customs that center around that concept. But the models who are in them, I know damn well they aren't actually being introduced to it for the first time. But it's fantasy.

I’m dating myself here but does anyone remember “Ivy Tickles Her Mother”?

That was a great movie.

In real life, I live with a very ticklish adult Mother-Daughter combo. I’d say most of the time, it’s the daughter getting the mother. My wife’s ticklishness is kind of the family trope. Every now and again, the mother gets the daughter too, but the mother is very empathetic to the distress that comes from being tickled, and is also afraid of retaliation. So that’s a more infrequent occurrence.

In movies, it’s hot. And maybe if it wasn’t my wife and her daughter, it would be hot.
But in reality, it’s sweet, adorable, and funny, but not sexually arousing to me.
Moreso playful bonding.

Last edited:
Always makes for an awesome storyline/plot. The ideas are endless my favorite would be when the daughter tickles the mother's feet. But you can do all kinds of revenge plots/storylines.

Thank you,
LBFT

I’m sort of into it. I’ve always been an advocate of Tickling a Mom’s feet, regardless of who does it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back