• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movie night tickling

Luvs2sp00ge

This is my first post ever so bare with me

On a Saturday night I hosted a movie night at my house with about 5 friends or so. We were watching the movie when the girl next to me poked me in the rib. Im not ticklish person at all so i didn't even flinch so i turned and Dug my hand into her rib immediately she started giggling. And tried to get away she had no escape so she tried to tickle my ribs again but it had no effect. After about a minute of rib tickling i stop.

After about 30 minutes i get up to make popcorn when i get back her feet are on my seat. I sat on ankles and started tickling her socked feet. which apparently was her most ticklish spot because she started squirming around. But I had them pinned down. I did quick strokes down her souls. Slowly i removed one of her socks and she was in astonishment begging me to stop. Her feet felt nice and soft and i started tickling fast with fingers down her soul. And man she went ballistic she was begging me to stop and started saying how she hates being tickled. Unfortunately i had to stop because my friends were getting annoyed they couldn't hear the movie over her giggles and yelling.

Obviously she liked it because she kept putting her feet on my lap. :rolleyes:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back