• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movie tickling M/F

bigmaneating

this is my first story that iv written so sorry if its not very good but i just couldn't not tell anyone about it.

let me give you a little bit of information quickly before we start cause i know all of you don't really care about this stuff. Iv told most of my friends about my foot fetish but only few about my tickling fetish. One of which was a girl ill call Olivia.

this happened yesterday no let me tell you Olivia is not the most "attractive" girls you'll ever meet but shes an absolutely lovely girl. However my god she has amazing feet. shes around 5/8, bigger girl, size 11 shoe, very thin feet with longer toes.

It had been a while since we met up and so I asked her if she'd want to see a movie; (which she knows means shes gonna get tickled) anyway we met up down the road at the cinema and had some lunch blah blah blah blah. ill skip the boring bit.

she'd worn this lovely black skirt with a low cut top; however shed worm ma favorite shoes of hers a pair of black converse. now i may hear you all saying "thats not right they cover her feet though!!!" this is true but lets face it who doesn't like a challenge ;). So we sat up the back in the corner so that we would not be disturbed by any bloody kids, and chatted through the previews. 20minutes later the movie started and as soon as the lights went off she pulled up the arm chair and put her converses up onto my lap and winked at me. not ignoring the invitation i started to undo her shoe laces. after id undone them i slid of her shoe on her left foot revealing the sweaty ankle sock underneath. as soon as her shoe was off you could feel her tense up as I placed my index finger on her heel and slowly stroked up her sole. instantly a little giggle was herd and she drew in a breath. this was gonna be a good movie :D:D:D i undid her other shoe and started stroking both of her soles. she leaned back across more chairs and giggled a little louder trying not to disturb the other people in the cinema. after a few minutes of this i slipped off her socks to reveal her AMAZINGLY SEXY FEET!! i gently spider tickled over her soles and heel making her tense up and cover her face with her hands.

over the course of the movie i moved up to her toes however i couldn't tickle there for long because she couldn't control her laughter :( (its ok we made up for it when she came back to my place :p) one such incident in the cinema was when i was massaging her feet (she earned it) and i quickly held back her toes and tickled under her big toe in which she shrieked and fell on the floor.

over all i tickled her for around 2 and a half hours but after we left and went back to my place she still wanted more. so who was i to say no ;)

thanks for reading

have a good one

I think that would be fun to try stay silent during a movie while having your feet tickled!
I'd want to do it during a horror movie .. everyone would be screaming and I'd be laughing!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back