• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTJ Publishing Download Problem

Jabed

TMF Poster
I have a very perplexing problem with MTJ's direct downloads: I can't download any file larger than 2 Mb. After 2.5 Mb or so, the download will end, saying that it completed at 2.5 Mb or so, but will not open because it's incomplete. Shorter files, like the Tats McCree comics (less than 2 Mb) I have no problem with.

On a related issue, I stopped being able to download the e-mail attachments when MTJ was doing e-mail deliveries. One day I could open them up OK, and the next day not. Winzip claims the file contains 0 MB, although a file of say 5 Mb is attached to the message.

I only have this problem with MTJ, not with anyone else; for example, I can download clips of 100 Mb or so with no problem. I've done all I can think of to solve this, with no success. I wonder if anyone else has had similar difficulties, and what measures they used to solve them?

Hello,

I am sorry about your difficulties. With large direct downloads. Customers that have any problems in this regard are very rare. Also any problem I have ever had with a product sent via e-mail has been either user error or a problem with the receiver's e-mail service. The latter can be resolved by opening a free yahoo or Hotmail account.

With direct download I suggest that if you are using firefox you may want to try internet explorer or the reverse if you are currently using internet explorer.

I can send you a download link from an alternative source that should do the trick.

Drop me an e-mail and let me know what titles you have not been able to download and I'll send you a link.

Jim
MTJ Publishing

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back