• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTP Jeff - Winner 2005 Not Eligible For Future Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
I've thought long and hard about this. After all, what makes someone eligible as a "Speical Contributor" and what makes someone a real pioneer? Well, when I think "pioneer", I think "the first to do something", or "the one who set the bar"...something like that.

I think it is long overdue that we give Jeff the recognition he deserves for the very creation of the TMF, not to mention everything that goes into maintaining it. At the time the TMF was first created, there were already a lot of tickling sites and a few newsgroups. It would have been very easy for Jeff to say "I have a video company, I should start a website to sell my videos." Instead, he created what would become the central hub for the community itself, at least the online personification of it. A site that provides no content of it's own, but allows everyone who wishes to share what they have or what they can do. This site has started more real-life relationships, friendships and brother/sisterhoods than any other solitary representation of the tickling community. Jeff's Tickling Media Forum has provided what no other kind of site can...a place to go to be accepted, to learn from those who've been around, to share and to just have a good time being who you are. Anyone can sell stuff on the Internet. Jeff was a pioneer in creating at least one of the cornerstones of the 21st century tickling community, at least in my opinion.

So, my nomination is for Jeff. :triangle:

I HAVE to second this nomination, having been around at the very beginning and finding a place where it was possible to meet and bond with so many people over the years....

Whenever people meet at gatherings one of the first questions asked is "What's your handle on the TMF?" and friendships begin...

Thanks to Jeff for making this possible....

Ray

I also support this nomination.

If the characterization of pioneer has any application at the TMF, I would have to say it should first be applied to the person who started it all - Jeff.

I can't believe he doesn't already have the very first one - or does he?

Jeff get's my vote, big time!

It's long over due, it's not even funny!

DK

I absolutely support this nomination. Much done and more to come!

I give my support to this nomination

I give my support to this nomination.

Man's contribution of this site, and the video work he's done, and the other webwork... He rates. Big time.

dvnc

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back