• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTV's The Real World: Miami

ExcuseMeSir

I believe the Miami portion was aired sometime in the mid-1990s, possibly late 1995 into early 1996. There was an episode where Flora(the mean, slutty, Russian girl) and Sarah(the west coast skater-chick) were venting on camera about a recent incident while lying on the beach. After a seperate segment it cuts back into those two, where we hear an exchange of some amusing dialogue:
(a split second of what seems to be Flora examining her breasts, and lying down right afterwards with a cheesed out smile)
Sarah: The girls are just deflating!
Flora: Shut up!
(Sarah immediately pokes Flora in the side, who follows up with a laugh and tries to cover up. We can see that Sarah goes for another poke in the same spot even though Flora covers up. Sarah pulls back, looks, and then goes for her leg. Flora swats her away.)
Flora: Stop!!!

I honestly thought it was pretty hot and I kinda had a crush on Flora, so seeing her getting tickled like that was cool.

Not exactly typical celebrities, but I figured someone out there might have seen the episode and knew what I was talking about.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back