• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mw2=awesome

AphxA

3rd Level Red Feather
I snagged a early copy of modern warfare 2. The campaign is awesome no spoilers here but im just gunna say one particular scene is gunna have fox news blazing once they find out about it. I dont think i should go on xbox live i might get banned so just gunna say campaign is great and the special ops mode is a gunna make for some great co-op play.

Just got my copy and about to pop it in and give it a go.

Yeh, I was playing this most of the night, at he moment I prefere cod5 but im sure il warm to it.

Yeh, I was playing this most of the night, at he moment I prefere cod5 but im sure il warm to it.

Omg no friggen way, ive been playing the campaign for a bit, its pretty good so far, but online multiplayer is the shit, its so much fun, its really addictive. Easily the best fps ever made.

I kind of prefer COD5 too. They're both great games, though. The campaign in this is horrifically short, but it's still one that I'll replay a few times, so that evens it out, I guess. The multiplayer is great fun. Simple to set up and you're playing within seconds. If only I wasn't rubbish at it. :(

Online is awesome! I haven't tried the campaign yet, lol...

Im enjoying it more and more now ive gotten more of a feel for it, but I keep getting the urge to kill zombies and to rinse with my MP40 so I keep swapping back and forth to cod5,

Im not a fan of the graphics in certain areas, theres this tanker or something on fire on one of the levels and ive never seen such a terrible attempt at flames, it looks bad, other than that my only critisism is that everything looks to shiny and new.

Game play is pretty much the same as cod5 so twas nice and easy to pick up.

Once ive mastered how everything works and what everything does, ill be happier.

Got it yesterday and loving it so far, online especially seems to be a bit of a step up, more stuff to keep you interested and what not. The airport level didnt shock me that much, some people were getting hysterical about it, The end of the day its just a game and if it bothers you that much you shouldn't be playing violent video games.

If anyone fancies a game gimme a shout: xRedShiftx

The game looks beautiful and it's intense as all hell. But, the campaign's really short, and there's not much replay value (especially for someone like me who's not interested in live gaming). It's definitely worth renting, but I wouldn't buy it.

Yea I finished it tonight and it was very short, looked amazing but didnt have any real stand out moments like the first one, didnt think it was nearly as difficult as the first one either.

I can't do the campaign there's just no will to espically when multiplyer is calling my name!

I agree with you! As soon as I started, I went to multi-player. I figured what was the point when multiplayer is there :). The computer won't say things like F*** and God D****, hehe :).

I can't do the campaign there's just no will to espically when multiplyer is calling my name!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back