• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my 5 year hiatus is over!!!

alixandrya

TMF Novice
hey everyone!!
I've had this account for five years now, buti was so ashamed and embarrassed of my fetish that I neglected the site. but after finally "coming out" to my fiancée, I realized its no reason to be ashamed. after a rather awkward convo and several laughs, she is coming around to letting me play with insanely ticklish feet. (yay!!) I've been reading different posts (some I read with her now) and this community is so friendly and kind, I'm happy to be apart of the family again!

now if I could only change my username...
anyone know how to do that?

p.s. it's soooooo nice to be back!!

Nikki, I had the same issue. The only route is to just open an account under a new name.

Glad you're here and happily engaged!

Welcome back! Congratulations on delurking and joining the active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Welcome back, I tend to disappear ever so often for about a month of so

:hiwelcome: Welcome back. Looking forward to reading some of your tickling stories. :xpulcy:

User name changed on request to me.

PM me with the new name you want. Please don't open a new account.

Myriads

thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! I'm glad to be back and that it's not a secret to my partner anymore. it's something that we're embracing together and the support and sense of community is crucial and so amazing. I do plan on writing stories pretty soon, and perhaps posting some sole pictures. stay tuned everyone!!

Wow. 5 years, eh? Where does the time go?? :) Welcome back and glad that you and your partner have become more accepting of your fetish.

you are so lucky to have found a love. good luck and congrats to you both

Mrskansas

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back