• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My amazing 7 hour session with Eternal Tomboy!!

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
My amazing 7 hour tickle session with Eternal Tomboy, the artist formerly know as DaisyCrazy :)

About 6 weeks ago I started chatting with Eternal Tomboy after seeing a pic of her feet made her big toes look really big and teased her about it.
I've known of Eternal Tomboy from way back when she first joined TMF and then when she started posting pics of her pretty feet and driving us foot ppl crazy.
Well, if you told me a few weeks ago that I would be meeting with her AND tickling her out of her mind I'd a thought you were crazy.

We had been chatting back and forth a bit and hit up a good teasing repor back and forth.
When I first started chatting with her it was just about our mutual love of tickling. It's always a bit odd to chat with a Lee who has your exact opposite Ler loves of tickling. By odd I mean like how in the world does anyone else WANT to be tickled insane and not just waiting for it to stop.
Eventually we found a time on the calendar when we both could meet but it was like two weeks out.
I felt like a kid before Christmas morning waiting those two weeks.
Over those two weeks we talked about what she wanted from a session and some ideas started forming.

We thought up a dice game where one dice was an object to tickle her with and the other was minutes being tickled. We thought of hold object games...
It's amazing how after 7 hours of tickling we didn't get to half of the stuff we planned or talked about doing Haha

The thing about all that chatting is it gives you keys to their mental state, how do they like to be teased, what do they like, what they dont.
So she doesn't like baby talk at all but loves the vulnerable aspects to being tickled so I upped those moments during our time.

The mental state is soooo important to a great session.
Tickle the mind and the body will follow.

Soooo onto the tickling part.
So the reason I didn't get to half of our games is that she is such a fun person to tickle...once you get the right touch...and I was very distracted by her feet!
She likes a very light, constant tickle, not digging. Dont dig or go deep, first, there is no need and second only the back of her thighs respond to a deeper touch.
Now what really works on Eternal Tomboy is just a bit of astroglide.
Astroglide amps up her tickle response 100%.

I loved tickling Eternal Tomboy, now she is not a loud laughter, but she does thrash around when you get good spots.
But what I love about tickling her or sucking on her toes is the sounds she makes.
She makes these wonderful cooing, mewing sounds as you get closer to deadly spots, almost a tickle detector.
So as much as I kept coming back to her feet I loved exploring her upper body too.
So when we chatted she said, oh my armpits and that area isn't ticklish and I thought let's see about that.

I am a tickler that doesn't care what body part is ticklish I want the best reaction not the place it happens.
So she is right that her armpits aren't ticklish to dry fingers but dip your wet tongue into that armpit and you better hold on.
A wet tongue was gold along her arms, she was as shocked as I that her armpits were that ticklish with a bit of liquid.
Her neck and collarbone are very ticklish areas that require the lightest of touches, loved causing those goosebumps.

So the thing that worked best on tickling her feet was a bit of astroglide and this hand glove pot scrubber with blue nubs.
She needs eight touch on her toes and heels but it can be a quick light touch that gets her, the tips of her toes are a gold mine if giggles.
I don't aim to safeword, I aim to be 90% close to a safeword and there were several times I got her just to the edge of safewording and backed off a bit Nd then revved up.
She was a sweaty mess so much so changed tshirts half way through.
Oh and her sweat don't stink Haha I tickled her for close to 7 hours but she still smelled good :)

Now a bit about the teasing, so she came down to the mid Atlantic area from New york area to visit me. So I teased her throughout the session with things like "you came to Delaware for this?!" "Why are you here Eternal Tomboy, why are you tied up in a hotel room being tickled by someone you started chatting with 6 weeks ago." That banter really got her into a Lee mental state.
We also did Yelp reviews on the various tickle tools we used.

One of the funniest moments was when I wrote on her soles.
She had to hold still while I wrote in her soles with a ballpoint pen.
I wrote all over her soles and toes but getting the ink off was just as fun lol.
Esp between her toes.

00058d88-b23e-9b5a-fee2-eb02a7d2cec8_110.jpg

Also Eternaltomboy posted here about the foot treatment she did to make her feet softer and more responsive well it worked cause her heels were very ticklish and she said they were never that bad before.

I loved playing with Eternal Tomboy. She is a beautiful woman, with beautifully responsive feet and toes but even better lady to get to know and chat with.
I am over the moon that I had the opportunity to play with someone who I've admired from afar for so long.
I had a great time and would do so again in a heartbeat, maybe we'll finally get to those dice games.
Ohhh and hot tip, use a bit of that astroglide a shoe strings between her toes for an AMAZING response...

Happy Tickling
Tommytikl
00058d88-b23e-9b5a-fee2-eb02a7d2cec8_110.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! Good for both of you!! Sounds like you got her good! The writing looks diabolical!

Glad that you both had such a great time! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D
I hope that she will post about it here from the lee's viewpoint.

What a great description of what sounds like a fantastic playdate Tommytikl.

Many of my playdates go as long as yours or longer. It's truly amazing how time flies when two people are enjoying themselves so much!

I've chatted a bit with Eternal Tomboy. She's a very cool person and as you mentioned one who absolutely loves being tickled. What more could a seasoned tickler ask for!!

You also hit the nail on the head when you mention the extensive chatting and teasing you did before meeting. It definitely helps a tickler understand what their potential play partner loves, dislikes and desires and makes meeting so much more comfortable and fun.

Thanks for sharing!

The chatting is so important. It made it seem like i was meeting an old friend and not a new playmate.
But you really don't know exactly how they will respond till this fingers glide across skin, that's when you figure out pressure and speed of fingers.

We played for 7 hours but certainly could have doubled that!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back