• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My aunt just died

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I have some sad news. Remember, a while back, I told you about my aunt having holes in her brain. And, how my mom and I told her kids to get her off the mediation she was on.

We got a call a little over an hour ago that she had died. I was working on a story (BTW: look for a new story post from me soon) and my mom came in and said my aunt passed.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

My aunt and I weren't as close in the last few years as we used to be (mainly because she lived a few towns over). But, she will be missed.

I'm very sorry about your aunt's passing, tickle gamer.

My deepest condolences and sympathies to you and your family.

Very sorry for your loss, TG. My condolences.

My condolences. It always hurts to lose somebody you cared for.

Plus. To make it worse, new details are coming out from her son (he was with her, in the hospital, when she passed) that make me wonder about some stuff.

My condolences to you and Desdemona, I wish you two all the best, may she repose in peace... :flapflap:

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. But, to tell the truth. I don't even think I'll be going to her funeral. It has nothing to do with her (I really liked her) but, I can't help but get the feeling that her son doesn't want me there.

He even left my name out of her obituary.

I send my condolences to you and your family. Wish you the best!:ermm:

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. But, to tell the truth. I don't even think I'll be going to her funeral. It has nothing to do with her (I really liked her) but, I can't help but get the feeling that her son doesn't want me there.

He even left my name out of her obituary.

That's just rude... Maybe it was an oversite?? If you wish to honor her, do what feels right for YOU. It's not about him.

That's just rude... Maybe it was an oversite?? If you wish to honor her, do what feels right for YOU. It's not about him.

I don't believe it was an oversight. I mean the way he did it was so put off -ish. He mentioned all of his dads family (her kin by marriage). But none of her actual blood family.

My mom went to the funeral. She told me that their was a lot of tension there. I mean. You should know something is wrong when your own sister (his sister) won't even speak to you.

Not to mention the fist fights that nearly broke out.

Lucky for me. I got up that morning not feeling well anyway.

So I did the whole "private remembrance" thing.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back