• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Bella Bash Experience :)

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
The last few weeks that had been leading up to Bella Bash seemed surreal. I knew the plane tickets were purchased, the hotel room booked, and my suitcase packed. However I don’t think it fully hit me that this was happening until the Wednesday before Bella Bash weekend and I was leaving my apartment with my suitcase. I realized this was the last time I’d be home until that weekend had passed!

The following day I was dropped off at the airport by my sister and there was no turning back. This really was going to happen. I was going to get on that plane, fly to Ohio, and experience the weekend of a lifetime.

Everything started out smoothly enough. Procuring my e-ticket for my flight was easy, checking my bag, going through security, and waiting at my terminal. The anticipation began to grow as the time grew closer for my flight to board. Nibbling on an extremely overpriced blueberry muffin I kept watching the clock every few minutes, trying to distract myself with games and Facebook on my cell phone.

I wasn’t really nervous to fly…because flying doesn’t bother me. This was just the first time I was heading off to a gathering all by myself ON a plane which is a big deal to me. NEST has always just been a short train ride away. This flight was short too (45 minutes…thank god) but it was taking me six hours away from home, the east coast, and depositing me into a foreign place that I’d never been. However all that nervousness washed away once I received such a warm welcome upon landing.

Bella had graciously offered to pick me up originally, but it turned out that Aimee was able to pick me up a little earlier so I could just check in at the hotel and relax for a bit before any big plans for the evening.

Aimee was my roomie ^.^ and I think we were probably the first to check into our hotel room. As we were unpacking, she peered out the curtains and suddenly was squealing “Team Canada is HERE!” We watched BigDogg, Skulls, TropicThunder, and T. (whose screen name I don’t recall…sorry <3) getting out.

We watched them behind the sheer curtains for about fifteen minutes as they unpacked all their stuff and turns out their room was RIGHT next to ours! However we were finally caught when they looked up and saw us peeking through the curtains! Talk about embarrassing!

Later on after catching up at the hotel, we all convened to Bella’s house where we got to meet some fellow Bashers who had arrived! Thursday evening was a blast filled with roller skating and my first Steak and Shake experience! That was delicious!!!

Skating was fun, but I hadn’t been on skates since I was a kid. Bella and Bruce were skating around the ring like freaking pros while I was clinging to the wall (Along with myth77 <3) and I fell on my ass hard and it was SO damn embarrassing! But it was totally worth it because that was such a fun night!

Friday was another day filled with hanging out at Bella’s house waiting for others to arrive and the festivities to begin at Friday’s party. Delicious food was provided by our gracious hostess, her husband, and many others! NG02’s baked beans were SO damn delicious as was Bella’s husband’s barbecuing skills !

That night was filled with catching up with old friends, meeting new people, meeting Bella’s two munchkins :D, and seeing Shamwow in the flesh! Talk about the tiniest most adorable dog EVER! I wanted to take him home in my purse!

Later on after the party was over and a lot of people returned to the hotel, a few of us decided to make mixed drinks and play a drinking game called “Kings.” I had never heard of it before but it was a LOT of fun! I played with Aimee, c7assassin, and Impaler.

Later we were joined by Kass, Rhino, BigDogg, and Desdemona where we continued to have a few drinks and played Apples to Apples until 4 AM! That was amazing!

Saturday was the BIG costume party day and everyone was super excited! Most of the day was spent again hanging out at Bella’s, playing an EPIC battle of dodge ball, and watching “Adventuretime” which turns out to be pretty fucking hilarious.

The party was amazing that night! I didn’t quite realize I was going to be called into Bella Court TWICE! Such trickery….but I was (luckily? ;) ) found guilty on both charges and had a great time as a result! <3

However my choice of lawyer for my second case was pretty poor :p (you know who you are) LOL!!!!

Sunday came as the last day…and with it an epic night of karaoke until 3 AM and then one last Steak and Shake run! Karaoke was SO much fun! I loved singing my “Picture” duet with Kass and then “Rocket Man” with Tropic Thunder (and not Filthyweasel!!! Haha!)

With Monday came a final breakfast, farewells at Bella’s and being dropped off at the airport.

This weekend was life changing and was SO different than NEST. It was a lot more relaxed and intimate than NEST. While I love both gatherings, this one was more subdued and about really getting to know people on a deeper level and making amazing connections and friendships!!!

For now I wanted to post how special this weekend was to me and soon I will make my list of everyone I met and how special they each made the weekend for me, a total Bash no0bie.

:bubbleheart: you all!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back