• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My best friend (m/f)

420tickler

I have a couple stories involving my best friend. I'll call her Ari. She's 18, about 5'4 maybe shorter, White with dark colored hair except she keeps it dyed different colors most of the time. Here's the first story:
We were hanging out at my apartment. She was sitting on my bed and I was sitting on the bed by her feet. At one point she was trying to get me to go somewhere with her I think and she started poking my side with her toes saying "come on, let's go." I said "stop poking me, I'm not even ticklish." I clearly was ticklish though lol and she said "yeah you are" and kept doing it. So I grabbed her foot in a headlock, took her sock off, and started tickling her foot. She immediately started laughing hysterically and begging me to stop. She kicked me with her other foot so of course I grabbed it too lol so now I was tickling both of her feet. I probably tickled her for about 2 or 3 minutes. She's extremely ticklish and I didn't wanna torture her too much at that moment but even after just a couple minutes, she was completely out of breath. Her feet are very beautiful too, her toes are shaped perfectly and everything.

Cute story. Thanks for posting! What celebrity does she look like? Any pictures you can post?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back