• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My booty call tickle

Alright guys so the other night i called up my ex for some late night fun. I asked her if she would tie me up and later let me tie her up spread eagle. She agreed so i was pretty excited. See, she doesn't know about my fetish but she does know that we tickle each other alot.

So i let her tie me up first. I just had my hands behind my back. She started out by getting me all hot and bothered then she started tickling my inner thighs. She kept telling me it was pay back for tickling her so much. Oh man i was going crazy. But she would tickle for a while then go back to the pleasing. She kept alternating the two and it was awesome. Finally she finished up and untied me.

I tied her up spread eagle and started to tease her and whatnot. I gave her and orgasm and she looked at me expecting to be untied. Haha not a chance. I started lightly trailing my fingers over her belly, which drives her crazy. I told her "remember when you had me all helpless and kept tickling me? Well now look who's helpless." She started flailing around about this time. I just smiled at her. So i told her i would give her a break and i told her to spread her legs. She did anxious to be done with the tickling. So i put a vibrating toy to her and watched her wiggle. I started tickling at the very tops of her inner thighs and she went crazy. I did this for a few minutes and kept asking "Whats the matter sweetheart?" I eventually took her over the edge a second time and then i went down to her feet. She really started begging me then bc i know her toes are crazy ticklish. I told her i was just going to rub her feet. I sat on top of her leg to immobilize her further. I started by rubbing but soon i was tickling lightly on her toes. She started to flip out. I started scraping my nails all over her feet and i thought she was gonna break the bed. I kept it up a while but i let her up and asked her if she liked being tied up (it was her first time). She smiled and nodded. I think there will be more of these sessions in the future :)

sounds like a lot of fun! Thanks for taking the time to type it up.

you lucky devil you!!!!

wat a great idea to pick up that phone, please keep updating us :D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back