• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Face-Palm Moment

MrChippiesTMF

TMF Regular
As far as face palm moments go, this one ranks so highly my palm goes clean through my head to the other side...

Years ago onlline started talking to someone who lived local to me, was the same age, had similar interests, was fun to talk to in general, was a bit goofy and generally one of those people who you would describe as a good egg. Never exchanged numbers or emails because we were on here more often than not. She was one of those lee's who hadnt really tried it, always been interested in it but never took the plunge, would probably love to do it some time but had to know the person before yadda yadda yadda. The main reason she was dubious about it all was that she was trying to break into acting and had a few auditions lined up for some big stuff like a role in Eastenders, a few sitcoms on big channels etc. Something you would notice her in if she got the part but she was cagey about keeping specific details secret.
Anyway. I popped the idea of meeting up for drink and possibly a session since we were comfortable talking to each other which she was very up for. Sent another message saying when and where would be good for me. Got no reply for a few weeks. Sent another message. No reply. Then when i gave up, got a message back finally saying she had been out of the country and generally a bit rubbish and that would still like to meet up etc. Yay.
After a few more messages, I didnt hear from her again and I've been sporadically sending a few PM's and emails on here ever since just on the off chance that one gets through or some other vaguely nonsensical reason.

Today I logged into the UK ticklebrits site for the first time in god knows how long just to see if it was as quiet as when i decided to leave it (it is) and what do i come across? An inbox with about 6 messages from her in it asking where I disappeared off to. My face palm moment? Her user name on there is the same as someone completely different on here. I've been messaging the wrong person with crap like "hey - hope you're doing well" every now and then for 2 years!
Meanwhile she's probably got that acting job she went for and I will never know who she actually is. I could have been watching her on TV all this time!

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..............

Gosh, despite the palm damage to the face, this sounds like the sort of situation that should and could still be retrievable. She'd certainly find the whole story amusing! Now that you've twigged the username thing, have you sent another PM to the correct user? Even if she no longer logs in, there's every chance it will send an alert to an email inbox she may check sporadically

A good egg is always worth trying to keep in touch with....if you exchanged pics/first names/area etc, it might be that you're able to connect with her online on a social media site? Some might consider that an invasion of privacy or borderline stalkerish/intrusive, but if you've ballsed up keeping in touch by way of an innocent mistake and you'd like to get in touch with someone again then I think it's acceptable to search for someone....particularly as she was also trying to contact you and you were on good terms before.
I'm sure she wouldn't find it unacceptable if she heard from you - worst outcome she'll just reply and state she would prefer to not pursue the tickle fetish any further as she's too busy being Doctor Who's new assistant or pulling pints in the Queen Vic :)

I connected with someone in person at a music event (for work purposes, no link to fetish) and for whatever reason managed to loose the contact details that I'd obtained with a view to connecting musically again, but managed to make contact via internet after a bit of searching using their first name and my memory of what they looked like.

Cheers
TTG

Wow,.... tough luck. I'm generally so cynical in such matters that I've even made a list of my life's most gigantic "missed opportunities." There are two or three in there that I'll never get over.

Thanks for the input. I'm not a massive believer in fate or destiny but i tried logging onto UKTF again today and it was down so I think on this occasion it was pretty much some Universal force telling me "Nope. Not gonna happen" so I wont be pursuing it any further. Im worried about the consequences of pissing off this force in much the same way that i firmly believe staring angrily at a baby koala for 10 minutes / making cup-a-soup in a bowl will cause the world to end.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back