• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first(and only) experience being tickle tortured

HunTicklee18

I don't have many experiences with tickling, since I live in a smaller country with very few tickle fetishists. This is the story of the time I actually got to enjoy a tickle torture.

This story happened 2 months ago when me and my uncle took a trip together to the Castle of Boldogkő. The castle itself is really cool and I really enjoyed the entire thing, since I love the hills and I like to go on trips like this with my uncle, who's a very laid back, cool guy.

Once we arrived, my uncle bought to tickets and we entered the castle. There's a lot of cool stuff inside, gazebos and stuff, but the best part is the dungeon , where you can see how the prisoners were tortured in the medieval ages. Of course I asked my uncle to make funny pictures there and he was obviously on board with it. We tried out the cage, the cells and I also wanted to try the medieval torture table out, so I layed down and my uncle attached the shackles to me. My plan worked out after all, since after taking the pic, my uncle laughed and started to tickle my totally exposed pits (I had a sleeveless T-shirt on). I'm so ticklish I couldn't stop laughing while he tickled my pits for like 1-2 minutes, it felt like an eternity. He joked about leaving me there, but then he helped me up and we continued the trip.

It was amazing. I loved this experience so much, and while I don't have anything else to share, I hope you guys liked my story and I'm curious about your thoughts on my situation!

Cute story, I've always wanted to put someone in restraints at a castle or similar, sounds like you had fun

Thank you for sharing this story! I am very jealous of your experience. It is one of my ultimate fantasies to be tickled like this in public while in medieval bondage.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back