• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first good tickle m/f

godzilla142

TMF Poster
So we were at one of my friends houses and 2 (1 dude/1chick) of my friends were playing a game were u had to get all the marbles in the other players goal my friend was losing bad so I decided to provide a little distraction so I snuck up behind the girl and tickled her sides and she tried to wiggle and squirm away however I wrapped my legs around her giving her nowhere to go and I began switching between her sides and ribs as well as her armpits. She was a little stronger then I expected and was able to roll around a bit but my legs held firm she eventually was laying sideways on the ground writhing and bucking and laughing trying to get away but her efforts were in vain. Now as you can probably imagine as a guy having something wiggling around that area between your legs it tends to feel good, because of this I was tickling her long after the game ended. She was able to sit back up but still couldn't get out of my grasp and all of the sudden I came in my jeans and my reaction to this was something that I probably should of been slapped for but I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them and I squeezed them hard. Now just to clarify her breasts were not small by any streach of the imagination but also not all that big they were just right. Now after the strange event I tickled her breasts for a second or 2 and she racted more to that than when I tickled her anywhere else. I got off of her then she knocked me over and got on top of me and thats when I saw her full breast which had fallen out of her shirt I could see the beads of sweat as well as the brownish areole she quickly put it away and just looked at me with a grin. She never once complained about what hapened that day man I'd love to tickle her again

LMFAO. Uhhh... that was interesting lol. Hilarious too. Glad you enjoyed yourself. ;)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back