• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story, hope yall enjoy!!!!(some adult content)

tkleluver

Miss Mandy Williamson was on a very dangerous mission for her gang. She was in the suburbs of New York City, spying on the man that was stealing money, and drugs, off her gangs’ main boss. She really didn’t want to be involved in all this, but since she was stupid enough to take a drug once, she was hooked into it all. She was making her way back into the alley to try to find a busted window to take a peek inside. Once she found one, she crawled her way up to get a look. What she saw was exactly what they all expected and she photographed many pictures of this event, but as she was about to get the whole thing, a box fell and she hit the ground hard, and the guys inside got ready for a chase. Mandy took off as fast as she could, to try and outrun them, and escape a nasty fate…….

Meanwhille………….

Ashley Johnson was just finishing up helping a poor old lady that she had to go see. She was one of those traveling doctors that went on call, anytime she was needed. She had been running constantly for the past few days, and hadn’t had a break or much sleep. She started to make her way down the street to her car, as a punk girl came flying out of the alley and slamming into her knocking her onto the ground. Her bag feel, the girls camera fell, and they just layed there for a few seconds. Ashley went to ask the girl if she was alright, but she just made a weird face and got up and ran off. As Ashley got to her feet, a few gang members came running around the corner, startling her, and looking for a fight.

“Alright bitch, you asked for it. What the fuck are you doing taking pictures of us.?” The one said obviously not in the greatest mood.

“that camera isn’t mine, it was that women that just ran into me, I swear to you.”

“brad, go look for this other women, and take a few men with you. As for you, your comin with us.” As the man said that, Ashley was all of a sudden hit in the back of the head, and knocked out cold.

When Ashley came too, she noticed that she was restrained to a chair, her legs in place firmly with stocks, and a blindfold over her eyes, she immediately started yelling for help.

“That wont help you darling. Only way you will be realeased is if you tell me and my friends, why you were outside that window taking pictures, and where the film is.” The man asked.

“Let me go, please, I have no idea what your talking about. Im telling you the truth, some lady knocked me over when she ran into me, and that was her camera. Please believe me.” Ashley whined trying to convince them of the truth

“see, until we have some other girl, you will have to do. Now you better start talking bitch, or your gonna be really sorry.”
“Oh god please don’t hurt me, I swear to you I don’t know a thing.”

“Oh no, I wont hurt you. Ill get my information, trust me, but it won’t be threw pain.” Said the man as he started to untie her shoes. “You see, I have a slight fetish for tickling the feet of helpless girls, and you look just a little helpless.”

“Oh god no please don’t do that im extremely ticklish, please don’t do this, I swear im telling you everything.”

He removed her socks, and then said, “Well then, this should turn out to be a great night.”

He reached for his feather, and started to begin.

“aaahahahahahhahahahaha ehehehehehhehehehhahahahah noon onononono ahahahehehehaahahahhahahhahhahahehheheheheheheh stoohohohoaoaapaapapaahahaha it. Aaaahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahah.” Ashley giggled as the feather danced across her soles. She tried to block it out but she just couldn’t, she knew she wouldn’t be able to handle this for a long time without going insane.

“So miss, you can tell me anytime where the film is. Or would you rather your soles be tickled all night long.”

“ahahahahahhahaha, I swear a hahahahahahhahahahhehehehhehehehahahahahahha I don’t knohohohohahahahahhahahha anyyeeehehehehething. Aaahahahahhahhahahhahheheheheha pleeehehehehaaaassee just stop aaahahahhahahahhahhhahahhahahahaha.”

“Have it your way then miss.” He said as he grabed a second feather and started on both feet, going up and down the soles, and side to side.

“aaahahahhahahahhahahahhaha ehehehehehhehehhahahahaha no more eehehehahahahhaha eeahahahhahahahhahahahahha I cant take it aaahhahahhaehehehehhahahahahhahahahahah not the feeheehehheht hehehahahahahahahahaha.”

After about twenty minutes he grabed the electric tooth brush for one hand, and kept the feather in the other. The toothbrush sent Ashley on another stage of laughter.

“WWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA NOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHEH ANYTHING BUT THATHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH.”

“then miss, give me some answers, and I will stop.”

“I AHAHAHAH DON’T KNO AHAHAHAHAHHA ANYTHING HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I SWEAAAHAHHAERRR HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH”

“fine, we will start from the beginning. Whats your name?”

“AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AAHHSSHELLLY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.”

“That’s a good girl Ashley.” He said as he gave her a few seconds of a break. “ My name is Bob. So now that we are aquainted. Who do you work for?”

“Th-the city hos-pital.” She said breathing heavily.

“Nope, wrong answer.” He said as he attacked her toes again with the feather.

“ahahaha not agaainanahahahahaha aahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahehehehehehehahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehahahahahaha.”

“You see Ashley, if you don’t talk, I have no problem torturing your toes all night long. You see my fetish will keep me going. If I get turned on, ill just fuck your feet until im relived, and then go back to the tickling. So you might as well just tell me what I want to hear, for your own good.”

“YOUHOHOAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA ANIMALL AHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH PLEEEHEHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHHSHEHEHEHE STOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAPP, AHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHHEHEHAHAHHAHAHA.”

“You know Ashley; you have some very cute feet. I wonder how they taste.”

“YOOOHOHOHOAHAHAHA WOULDN’T DAHAHAHAHRRE, AAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH NAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.”

Bob sat the feathers down, and lowered his mouth to her toes, and started to lick and nibble on every one. Ashley went nuts and started bucking every which way.

“AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOAOAOAOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAEEEEEEEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA STTOOOOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAP IIT HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA”
“MMM they taste so good Ashley.” As he kept licking, he started to realize he was getting turned on just a little bit. “Well Ashley, now its time for the reliving. Hearing you laugh, and feeling you soft soles is getting to me faster then I thought. So lets begin.”

Bob sat a stole right at the bottom of the stocks, and unzipped his pants. He sat so that his dick was sticking straight up and right in between Ashley’s feet. “So is there anything you would like to say?”

“I-I told you, I d-don’t know anything, and please get your fucking dick away from my feet.”

“What a shame, trying to act so brave. I’m going to love breaking you.” As Bob said this he started twirling the feather in Ashley’s toes, making her twitch her feet to get away, and jerking his cock off in the mean time.

“hehehe yoooohohohu fuckin ahahahassholee, eehehehahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah eeeehhehehehehehehahahahha.”

“Now now Miss Ashley, there is no need for that language.” Bob continued what he was doing, and he knew exactly how to do it. He had Ashley a giggling mess, not hysterical, just laughing like crazy, and still getting him off. This only lasted about ten minutes, and then Bob was much relieved, and ready for the second round of the tickle torture to begin.

The door suddenly slammed open, and a few other gang members drug another girl in, unconscious.

“You’ve got to be shitting me, is that Mandy, the bitch that got herself in a situation last time?” Bob asked.

“Yup, that would be her. Looks like she just either is to fuckin stupid to know whats good for her, or she likes getting in these situations.” Jeremiah, the leader, spouted out.

“She was lucky last time I had her that the cops showed up only ten minutes into her torture, but this time it’s goin to be different. Lets get her ass in the other pair of stocks.” Ordered Bob.

Bob and Jeremiah got Mandy into the other pair of stocks, and blindfolded. If she only knew how bad she had it in for, she would probably have shot herself before they caught her. For the next twenty minutes until Mandy woke up, Bob and Jeremiah had the pleasure, of tickling the hell out of Ashley just for the fun of it.

Mandy awoke to a sound, all too familiar, and one she didn’t want to hear ever again. The sound of a helpless girl, laughing hysterically from the soles of her feet being tickle tortured.

“AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHA STHOHOHOHAHAHAHHAHHAAPPP PLEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHSSSEEE IL DO AHAHAHAHHANNYTHING AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.”

“Bob look, it looks like our lil miss Mandy is awake.”

Bob and Jeremiah walked to Mandy, who was only a few feet away. They were determined to find the film, or tickle the girls to insanity, whichever came first.

“Mandy, haven’t you learned not to fuck with us. Bob, un-blindfold Ashley so we can find out if this is the mystery girl she said knocked her on her ass and was the one that had the film.” Bob walked over and took off the blindfold, Ashley looked over and you could tell it was her before she said a word.

“THAT HER. That’s the one that has the film, I know she does. She was the one spying on you guys.” Ashley yelled at her. You could tell she wasn’t to happy with the ordeal.

“well Ashley,” bob started, “I think we are going to give you a little break. But your torture is far from being over. Now you get to watch this bitch suffer.”

“Well Mandy, the last time we tired this, we were interrupted. But trust me, you will not be that lucky this time. We are going to have some fun tonight, until you start talking.” Bob said.

“Whatever you piece of shit.” Mandy yelled out, not making things any better for herself.

“Oh you have no idea what you’re in for sweetheart.” Bob said as he started to untie her shoes. Jeremiah took his seat and got ready to watch the fun. “You see Mandy, you are already more vulnerable then you think. You can’t see what’s going on, and you have to feel the cool air hit your soles as I take off your shoes. You will be mine before you know it.” As he finished this sentence he yanked her socks off. Mandy could already feel soft tingles on her feet, and it hadn’t even started yet.

“Go to hell.” She managed to stammer out.

“Have it your way then.” Bob said as he grabbed his feathers and started to work. He started at the bottom of her soles and went up to her toes, moving slowly up and down. She was biting her bottom lip trying to hold back the urges to laugh. He kept his pace up for a few minutes, and then started going faster, and when he hit her toes he went side to side, then back down her soles. She just couldn’t hold it any longer, she began to giggle out loud like a little school girl.

“no no no eeehahahahehehdhhehehehehehehahahahahahahhaha aaahahahahahahhehehehhehehe sttoohohahahahhahahahhahapp heheehhahahahahahahhahaahaahhahaah it tiiiheheheheicckles hehehahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahehehehehahahahah.” She giggled and tried with all her might to move her feet away but she just couldn’t. The feather was already getting to her, moving in and out her toes, and up and down her soles.

“Where is the film Mandy, I want to know now. Don’t fuck with me I know you have it somewhere. Now where is it?”

“Forget it, hahahahahehehehahahahhahahaha I wont talk aaahahahahaheheehehhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha aaaahahahahahehhehehehahahahahahahahahahhaha.”

“Oh you will Mandy, you will. Soon you will be hysterical, and do anything for the tickling to stop.” He started to pick up the pace, moving faster and faster on her soles, and making sure he hit the toes a little bit. She was already starting to get tired, it would not be long until she started begging.

“ohohohohoho god ahahahahehehehahahahahahahahahha aaaaahahahahahahahahehehehahahahahahahahahehehehahaha
Aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.”

“It will all end Mandy if you just talk its that simple. But I guess you like laughing hysterically and not being able to breathe.” Bob said as he picked up the electric toothbrush. “Now, lets see if this has the same results on you as it did on our friend Ashley.”

“AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HEEEEHEHEHEHEEHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AAHAHAHAHHAHA
NOOOHHOHOHOHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHEHEEHHEHEA
PLEEEHAHAHHHEHEHESSEE NOT THAT AAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHAHAHHA”

Bob loved what he was hearing, this had twice the effect on Mandy then it did on Ashley. She was hysterical the minute the bristles touched her, and was bucking wildly to get free.

“So Mandy, anything you would like to say.”

“ASHLEY AAHAHAHAHA AHA HAHAHAHA HAS THE AHAHAHAHAHHAH FILM. AAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA SHES LIEING TO YOU AHAHHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA.”

“Jeremiah, I do believe Ashley’s toes just invited you to tickle them for a wile.”
“I think you are right Bob, I shall go and not let them down.”

“Oh god please dont, ive hade enough, I can’t stand it anymore. Please im telling the truth, she is lying to you.” She said as Jeremiah lowered two feathers to her feet. “oh please don’t, ill do anyeeeeheheehthing, aahahahahahhehehehhahahahahahahahehehehhehahahaha
Aahaahhah sttooohohhaaapa it ahahahahahahehehhehehahahahha.”

“See Mandy, Ashley says your lying. Now who are we supposed to believe? I think your feet need more tickling yet don’t you?” Bob teased.

“AAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH THAT BITCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHA I SWEAR SHE IS LYING AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.”

“ahahahahahha bullshit, aahahahhahahahhehehehhahahahaha shes lying, ahahahahhahahahahah you said ahaha you had ahahhahahahah her before ahahahahhahahahhahhahahhahaha. aaahahahahhahehehhahahah.” Ashley yelled out hoping to change there minds.

“Well I hate to tell you girls, nothing is gonna get better for you until someone tells me where the film is.” Bob told them as he gave Mandy a small break. “So what do you have to say bitch?”

After she caught some of her breath, she said, “You better remember who fucked you so good, and pleasured you whenever you wanted it. Any time you wanted it I gave it to you, at the risk of getting fucking killed from my gang. You stupid piece of shit, now look what your doing.”

“Yes but you never gave me a footjob now did you, and I really wanted one, so I think im gonna force one out of you.”

Bob sat down, just like he did with Ashley, and started to tickle away. She started to giggle and twitch her feet back and forth, rubbing his cock. Oh how he loved it, her feet were even softer then Ashleys were.

“nooaoahahahahhahehehhehahaha this isn’t fair ahahahhahahhahahahehehhahhahahahahahhaha. Stop ita haahhahahahahhaaha just stop and aahahahahhaah ill do it myself, ahahahahahahhahahahha.”

“Not a chance sweetheart.”

“ahahahaha god damn you aahahahhahahahhehehehahahahahhahahaha ahahahahahahhahahahhehehehhahahahhaa
Sstahhaapapa it ahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahaha.” Mandy did not want to give Bob the pleasure of having her feet jack him off, but there was nothing she could do. Her feet did exactly what he wanted. They went up and down, side to side, rubbing his cock makin him moan. He would go up so he could feel the toes, then back down so he could feel the whole sole.

He about twenty minutes, then was done and let out his load. Mandy could hear the cries of Ashley, she was completely hysterical now. They had something else they were using on her; it couldn’t just be the feather tickling of her feet to have her in these hysterics.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
TURRRN IT OFF, PLEASE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Ashley wouldn’t last much longer now, she would either go insane, or pass out.

“Do you like what you hear Mandy?” Bob asked. “You see, We strapped this nice little devices we mad to Ashley’s feet. They are designed to vibrate in a certain way, that tickles better then anything ive ever used. And as I can see, it works like a charm. I have two more with your name on them, and one other spot I’m going to tickle along with those babies on. Its time to talk Mandy.” Bob strapped the devices to Mandy’s feet, then her turned them on. Mandy jumped as soon as she felt the vibrations, and started laughing right away. He then yanked her pants and panties down to her ankles, exposing her pussy, which was nice and shaved, perfect for the tickling of his nice feather.

“ahahahahahha you wouldn’t dare ahahahahaha tickle me there, aahahahahahahahahhehehehahahahahahahah aanoooohohoa ahahahehehahhahahahahahhahahahhehehehehahahahaha.”

“I want answers Mandy, so yes I would, and yes I’m going to.” He went to work. He started tickling her pussy with the feather, twisting it every which way. Mandy jumped as soon as he touched her there, and went crazy.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHHA STTOTOHHAHAHAHAPA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NOT THAT, AHAHAHAHAHHA APLEASE AHAHAHAHAHHA ANYTHIGN BUT THAT, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAH.”

Ashley was near her end, and couldn’t take much more. “TELL THE TRUTH YOU STUPID BITCH,A AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU KNO AAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU DID IT, AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA JUST TELL THEMA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH SO THEY WILL STOP AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.”

“Come on Mandy, you know you cant take much more of this, just tell us.” Bob said as he kept up the ticking.

After about fifteen more minutes, Ashley passed out. And Mandy was close to it. She couldn’t take any more tickling on her soles, and the ticking bob was giving her on her pussy was just too much to take.

“OK OK, AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHEHHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHA IL TALK, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHHHEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ITS IN THE BANK ON EAST STREET, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH ITS IN A LOCK BOX, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEH UNDER MY NAME, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH TELL THEM AHAHAHA YOU MY UNCLE STEVE, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY WILL GIVE IT TO YOU THENA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA JUST PELASE STOP AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHHEHAHA
ANOOOOAOAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.”

Bob stoped tickling, and turned the devices off on her feet. “That’s a good girl Mandy. Jeremiah, take Ashley and drop her off where we found her, make sure no one sees you. Then go to the bank and get the film, by then they should be open. As for you Mandy, we are going to keep you here until the film is in my hands, You better be telling the truth. Because I will find out if its true or not.”

The next morning on the news, there was a report about a young doctor, who was sent to a mental institution because of visions of being tickle tortured all night long. Nothing else was mentioned.

THE END, or more to come of this story. YOU tell ME…….

Congratulations on your first post tkleluver. I liked it a lot. A bit too much of the laughter, but a really nice little story. Unfortunately you've posted it in the true tickling stories section, and whilst I wish it actually happened, i'm guessing it didn't.

I'd certainly like to read more though.

Welcome to the TMF, tkleluver, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

As Fat Jay said, this story should be in the Stories section rather than the True Stories section, but don't worry about it, the Moderators will move it.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back