• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first True Tickle Story at 18

ITickleFeet2

Well this is my first (of many I hope) tickling story. It was about 2 days ago when we were at my friends house having a few beers which turned into my 21 year old friend, we will call her Monique, into a night of being trashed. I stopped after 2 but she kept on going. Taking shots after shot. Now I must say whenever i am around drunk hot girls it is always in my mind that I may be able to tickle them! Not trying to say i take advantage but just get some friendly tickle in! Well Needless to say the night went on and on until about 4 in the morning and everyone else was asleep except me and her! Let me tell you a little about her.... 5' 5", 130 lbs 6 pack abs, Dirty blond hair, Nails and Toe Nails with a French Tip. I don't know about you guys but I have always been a sap for French Tips!!! Anyways we were sitting outside smoking a cigarette and She wrote me a note on her phone and slid it to me, she asked me and i quote "can I ask you something and you not tell nobody?" YES!! I thought in my head! Here is my chance! I said " Only if you do the same for me" after explaining what i meant... you gotta remember she was drunk lol..... So she asked me a question which i swore i wouldn't tell nobody so i cant say it here! lol But then it was my turn. This was the first time I had ever told anyone about my fetish. I am very secretive about it which I am trying to work on! I asked her "Can I tickle your feet?" She was quite shocked about my question but said "Why?" I explained to her that it was my fetish and I love it! She agreed to let me!!!! SHE AGREED TO LET ME!!! I just kept saying it in my head, I was so happy!!! I asked for how long, she said 30 secs! I was sad that it wasn't longer but hey she was at least letting me, I have known her for a wile and knew that she hated being tickled because she was deathly ticklish, which is why i waited till she was drunk! haha. Anyways we continued talking and she continued drinking.. I couldn't believe how much she drank. But by 6 in the morning she could still talk and move. She went into the room we were staying in and there was a girl who had been long passed out. She scooted her over layed down and hung her beautiful soles off the bed and said "Go ahead but only for 3 mins remeber!" 3 Minutes!!! She must have forgot about our agreement but I wasnt complaining. I stroked one finger down her sole and she jumped about 5 inches off the bed. She immediately got off the bed and layed on the floor with a pillow over her head and her feet in my lap. I locked her feet between my legs and went to town on those beautiful soles!!! 3 minutes had never gone by that fast. She jumped up and down and laughed into that pillow so hard. It was the best time i ever had!

Please let me know on how this story rates! This is 100% true but I wanna know how i did. Do I need to go more into detail? Thanks for your feedback!!!

hey bro you need to stop holding out and let me get in on some of this action! lol im in jacksonville too ya know! lol

Three minutes of fun for you :D , not clear that she enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing the experience.

Nahh... She didn't enjoy it, She hated being tickled but allowed me to do it with a little help from my good friend Jack Daniels!! haha

Drunk or not, if she didn't enjoy it, than she wouldn't have let you do it. So somewhere inside there has to be a ticklee dying to get out. Way to go bro!.

Brilliant story, and a particular unfulfilled fantasy of mine. Glad you got to do it!

:D

You have done well, youngling. I hope to hear more.

Sounds like fun!! First time I was ever tickled I was drunk out of my mind. It truely is much more fun when you're sober though in my opinion.

Oh alcohol and the wonders you bring us kind folk. Great story bud, now just don't mind me brooding over the fact that I did not have such a fun experience when I was 18; and yes, I say that knowing full well I'm only 20. Damn lucky kids... Kidding of course. But seriously.
-Chris

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back