• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Kelly Ripa collection

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I've got three different tickling clips of her, and I think there's at least one more floating around somewhere from Hope and Faith (not the one with the kid tickling her foot, which would be against our rules, but another one where someone tickles her to get her to let go of the door frame.)

First she cutely flirts with Geraldo Rivera when he plays with her toes
View attachment Kelly Ripa Geraldo.mp4

Here David Blaine tickles her while he's in a tank of water with her feet
View attachment Kelly Ripa mentions tickled by David Blaine.mp4

And here Sam champion gives her a really good tickling under the desk and she laughs hard
View attachment Kelly Ripa Sam Champion.mp4

Wow!!!!

For some reason I thought there was some debate about whether or not her feet were ticklish.

I guess this clears the air! Wow!!!

Wow!!!!

For some reason I thought there was some debate about whether or not her feet were ticklish.

I guess this clears the air! Wow!!!
There was no debate, she actually admitted her feet weren't ticklish years ago.

Very nice! IS there a clip somewhere of a kid tickling her feet? I didn’t know one existed.

There was no debate, she actually admitted her feet weren't ticklish years ago.

I think the debate came about with the chimney scene on the TV show. Was she lying about not being ticklish? Was it acting? Then it seems like there was a myriad of missed opportunities to definitively give us an answer. At least that is my recollection of the events.

At this point, what do you think? These all seem like pretty legitimate reactions.
😁

Clearly those aren't her legs coming out of the chimney. They didn't stick a camera and a microphone up the fake chimney with her. To get that shot of her laughing inside, the camera has to be at least 10-15 feet away (speaking as someone who does film and video for a living). it's a neat storyline / scenario, but def. not her feet.

It had nothing to do with her acting on a show. It was an interview with another actress where she said she tickled Kelly and no reactions at all. I believe Kelly confirmed she wasn't ticklish. Someone posted the video ages ago so it's on here somewhere. I'm not invested enough to go researching it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back